Too Many Pardons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrenixPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

I donno if it's because it's almost Christmas, but I've just seen like over 20 pardons in a row for players who clearly didn't deserve it. I understand people are trying to bring in that holiday spirit, but you're doing it the wrong way. You're attacking the wrong people by ruining the judges' rankings and streaks. In addition, you're keeping the players that are gonna ruin other's holidays.

Great Pyrenees

12-08-2012

To be honest I have seen some disturbing pardons recently as well. I think there is a strong group of Pardon Trollers going strong right now. I know I am a little strict but geeze some of these pardons are off of the charts lol. Then again I am sure in the end everything will work out =) it usually does =).

Eraseasaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

The beauty of the Tribunal is that any level 20 or above in the playerbase can participate. You may not think someone deserves a pardon, but the other 9 players viewing the same case may have a different opinion. Hence, majority rules.

Narvuntien

12-09-2012

I have noticed the opposite actually.... there seems to be a lot of people trying to abuse the report system to get people they didn't like, people that were legitimately trying to help or simply weren't doing so well banned by lying with the report.

TrenixPL

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narvuntien View Post
I have noticed the opposite actually.... there seems to be a lot of people trying to abuse the report system to get people they didn't like, people that were legitimately trying to help or simply weren't doing so well banned by lying with the report.
I've yet to see anyone banned unfairly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraseasaurus View Post
The beauty of the Tribunal is that any level 20 or above in the playerbase can participate. You may not think someone deserves a pardon, but the other 9 players viewing the same case may have a different opinion. Hence, majority rules.
First off, they shouldn't even allow level 20's to participate like it was once before. In addition, they didn't deserve a pardon, I don't care what anyone else thinks. When someone curses someone else off, calls them a newb, or bad, they should be removed from the game. It's common sense.