@Riot- Do you really care about our opinion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archer Lusk

Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raherin View Post
First off, you post all the time in threads against people who like the new TT saying things like 'riot fan boys', etc. At least when I post I'm trying to explain that I have not had the same experience as them and giving reasons why. When people say 'bruiser meta wins' of course I post against it. And when I make comments about old tgt players its always in response to pointless comments like 'bring back old tt!' or 'I want both maps'. Never do I make insulting comments like you. And when you do actually provide a rational argument I discuss it with you and you always get upset.

And like I have said, you calling me a Riot dog is pointless, rude, and is a waste of time. Even IF I'm on Riot's side, you posting garbage that I quoted isn't helping anything for your case. Exactly like the end of my quote of you, you prove me right. I tried being nice to you, but you are just rude and very emotional about people who do not share your opinion.

And no, I'm not leaving. I care about the new map, many change need to he made.
Edit:. The main reason I tried talking with you was because you said you didn't want to argue and that it ruined the game. But with so many of your posts being insults against new tt players or simply people who disagree with you I realized I was wrong.
Upset are we? LOL

Actually I post in threads that are about improving the new TT/wanting the old back. I just happen to get into it with people like you who are desperate to convince people to agree with you. I started with you after you started to insult me and my ideas. Let's not get it twisted. The fact that you are so desperate for people to agree with you makes me think you really do work for Riot. They really need to put you back on your leash. Woof woof..

P.S. Am I being rude? Who cares... My comments make me laugh and thats all that matters. Have a nice day


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Yunalesca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

12-11-2012

All i see in these threads are people complaining about bruisers dominating, I have multiple teams around 1600 ELO ranked and my highest win %s are with Evelynn, Elise, Zyra, Gragas, and other squishy champions. I've also had multiple gold teams in the past two seasons as well, and bruisers dominated old TT far harder than they do now, champions like Jax, Lee Sin, Olaf, and Garen were all that you would ever see. But then again bruisers are still OP in low ELO ranked and normals, and I don't see any ranked badges in here so that might be why it's not nearly as big of a deal for me as for all of you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

teh d wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer Lusk View Post
Upset are we? LOL

Actually I post in threads that are about improving the new TT/wanting the old back. I just happen to get into it with people like you who are desperate to convince people to agree with you. I started with you after you started to insult me and my ideas. Let's not get it twisted. The fact that you are so desperate for people to agree with you makes me think you really do work for Riot. They really need to put you back on your leash. Woof woof..

P.S. Am I being rude? Who cares... My comments make me laugh and thats all that matters. Have a nice day :)
I just checked the post about 45m games where we first started talking. I never insulted you, at all. You started being aggressive with me when you thought I was talking to you when I was actually talking to the people who were down voting me without actually talking to me - I still don't even know what made you think that as I can't see who downvoted and my comment was clearly directed at people who downvote without commenting and you and I were discussing things. I even complimented you and said that you at least have the balls to post rather then mindlessly downvote me...

And like I said, you have been constantly attacking people with a differing opinion calling them riot fan boys without providing any argument - sure you have made arguments in other threads, but sorry to say not everyone is following every post you've made and doing that sort of thing is just pointless and rude.

I'm not forcing my opinion on people, I'm simply stating that my experienced to certain things have been different, and when I see people make blanket statements I'm not going to say nothing when I rarely see that type of situation happen.

I never said the map was perfect, I admitted it needs fixes etc. And it's no wonder people 'jump down your throat'. It's because your comments about riot fan boys and now dogs is provoking people to jump down your throat because comments like that in no way help anyone, it just makes you look like a butthurt whiner.

If arguing ruins the game for you, like you originally said then saying things that 'make you laugh' clearly are going to instigate arguments. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

It's pretty unfortunate that this started from a misunderstanding, but it seems to have brought out your true colors and hypocrisy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aerophobia

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Yunalesca View Post
All i see in these threads are people complaining about bruisers dominating, I have multiple teams around 1600 ELO ranked and my highest win %s are with Evelynn, Elise, Zyra, Gragas, and other squishy champions. I've also had multiple gold teams in the past two seasons as well, and bruisers dominated old TT far harder than they do now, champions like Jax, Lee Sin, Olaf, and Garen were all that you would ever see. But then again bruisers are still OP in low ELO ranked and normals, and I don't see any ranked badges in here so that might be why it's not nearly as big of a deal for me as for all of you.
Just looked you up btw, 3 out of the 4 highest people played in ranked= bruisers. highest played person is skarner which is a bruiser. The people you list you had 5 or less games played with except evelynn. Which would probably be the only non bruiser i would give as an exception to be able to be played against a team of bruisers because of how fast and sneaky she is. Her invis and movespeed would actually allow her to not just get caught right away unlike many others. She can also just jump out of nowhere and burst someone from 100 to 0 so i dont see any kind of point you are trying to make since WARDS are non existent on the map.

I've yet to see anyone but bruisers while playing ranked or normals actually for that matter. Even if what you say is true and things other than bruisers can be played successfully that doesn't change the fact that bruisers can bully you out of early game altars and snowball from there if they know what they are doing. Kills mean nothing in new 3's anymore and there is no laning phase at all. Cap altars, push both lanes and win before anyone has a chance.

I can play AP tryndamere and win a game against some idiots who don't know what they are doing, but does that make playing AP tryndamere a good idea?

Sry if i sound mad at all, but i dont like people using only the information that sounds beneficial to their point. E.G. you play shyvana and skarner the most out of any others.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aerophobia

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raherin View Post
I just checked the post about 45m games where we first started talking. I never insulted you, at all. You started being aggressive with me when you thought I was talking to you when I was actually talking to the people who were down voting me without actually talking to me - I still don't even know what made you think that as I can't see who downvoted and my comment was clearly directed at people who downvote without commenting and you and I were discussing things. I even complimented you and said that you at least have the balls to post rather then mindlessly downvote me...

And like I said, you have been constantly attacking people with a differing opinion calling them riot fan boys without providing any argument - sure you have made arguments in other threads, but sorry to say not everyone is following every post you've made and doing that sort of thing is just pointless and rude.

I'm not forcing my opinion on people, I'm simply stating that my experienced to certain things have been different, and when I see people make blanket statements I'm not going to say nothing when I rarely see that type of situation happen.

I never said the map was perfect, I admitted it needs fixes etc. And it's no wonder people 'jump down your throat'. It's because your comments about riot fan boys and now dogs is provoking people to jump down your throat because comments like that in no way help anyone, it just makes you look like a butthurt whiner.

If arguing ruins the game for you, like you originally said then saying things that 'make you laugh' clearly are going to instigate arguments. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

It's pretty unfortunate that this started from a misunderstanding, but it seems to have brought out your true colors and hypocrisy.
Just ignore him, if he wants to just argue with you then let him just talk to himself then. Cool, thanks for support archer but just sitting in here arguing is kinda just derailing what the point of the thread was in the first place.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xulsigae

Senior Member

12-11-2012

History is made by those who show up.
Or to put it another way, change is made by those that speak out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Yunalesca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerophobia View Post
Just looked you up btw, 3 out of the 4 highest people played in ranked= bruisers. highest played person is skarner which is a bruiser. The people you list you had 5 or less games played with except evelynn. Which would probably be the only non bruiser i would give as an exception to be able to be played against a team of bruisers because of how fast and sneaky she is. Her invis and movespeed would actually allow her to not just get caught right away unlike many others. She can also just jump out of nowhere and burst someone from 100 to 0 so i dont see any kind of point you are trying to make since WARDS are non existent on the map.

I've yet to see anyone but bruisers while playing ranked or normals actually for that matter. Even if what you say is true and things other than bruisers can be played successfully that doesn't change the fact that bruisers can bully you out of early game altars and snowball from there if they know what they are doing. Kills mean nothing in new 3's anymore and there is no laning phase at all. Cap altars, push both lanes and win before anyone has a chance.

I can play AP tryndamere and win a game against some idiots who don't know what they are doing, but does that make playing AP tryndamere a good idea?

Sry if i sound mad at all, but i dont like people using only the information that sounds beneficial to their point. E.G. you play shyvana and skarner the most out of any others.
The only reason my highest are bruisers is because that was my role when playing ranked with my two brothers right when new TT came out. I was referring more to my more recent wins, with either squishy APs or melee ADs on the softer side (Xin, Rengar, etc). I find that against any decent team it ends up being high mobility champions that dominate (Such as my personal favorite Evelynn,) simply because the lane phase is more about ganking, and ganking faster than they can react means easy kills for snowballing. Also most bruisers are easily countered by high mobility champions that can kite. I'm not saying that 3v3 is balanced, just that bruisers are not as much of the problem as everyone is making them out to be.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aerophobia

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Yunalesca View Post
The only reason my highest are bruisers is because that was my role when playing ranked with my two brothers right when new TT came out. I was referring more to my more recent wins, with either squishy APs or melee ADs on the softer side (Xin, Rengar, etc). I find that against any decent team it ends up being high mobility champions that dominate (Such as my personal favorite Evelynn,) simply because the lane phase is more about ganking, and ganking faster than they can react means easy kills for snowballing. Also most bruisers are easily countered by high mobility champions that can kite. I'm not saying that 3v3 is balanced, just that bruisers are not as much of the problem as everyone is making them out to be.
Alright, but bruisers win early game right? And if pushed hard enough you will at least be at a small disadvantage after a short amount of time. Which means they will be ahead of you damage wise, and most bruisers have some way of reaching you may it be a stun slow or pull but they will get to you and once they do you are surely dead. The lack of vision definitely doesn't help this situation when they can just camp important bushes and murder you before you even realize they are there. I'm not saying that what you are saying can't be done, i'm saying more of that anything can be done but that doesn't necessarily make it legitimate.

Also, whaaaaaatt. xin on the squishy side? MAYBE rengar but xin?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulsigae View Post
History is made by those who show up.
Or to put it another way, change is made by those that speak out.
2012 America Edit:

Sometimes.

Also, sometimes, those who wield the heaviest wallet make history.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aerophobia

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
2012 America Edit:

Sometimes.

Also, sometimes, those who wield the heaviest wallet make history.
Well yea, if romney won then yes. But yea, a bit off the topic lol