@Riot- Do you really care about our opinion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmokingJoeNL

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
Which is fine, except that you have to filter out those who have legitimate points about what needs to be changed, and those who just hate or are afraid of change.

Riot has more data than all of us. Their data told them that the old TT was far from where it needed to be in terms of a foundation for growing competitive 3v3. So, they built a new foundation, and that's what they are going to build on. Hey, maybe it'll turn out that altars and no wards are a bad idea, but it'll take time and constructive feedback to make that happen.

The important thing is that the old map is not coming back, so instead of wasting energy asking for it's reinstatement, let's focus on how the new map can be tweaked to something great for all. It's not there yet - we know - but be specific on how to get there.
There is no way of making it better. The new tt is fundamentally flawed in how it was designed to be played.

teh d wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer Lusk View Post
It's almost impossible for people to get their feedback about the new TT out there without being attacked by the Riot Groupies that say the map is perfect. You post well thought out feedback and it gets down voted and you get angry replies saying your ideas are stupid. How can us old TT lovers help improve the new map when you have Riot's attack dogs chasing you down. They have run a lot of people out of the forum who are sick of fighting about it.

Riot! Call off your dogs!!!
So angry about people's opinion and yet no suggestions, but instead insults. Why? You are just trolling these forums now.

Edit: its almost impossible to get feedback about the new TT with the old tt fanatics who keep posting things that are %100 useless and adds nothing whatsoever to both sides of the argument. Congrats you are a troll.

Amazerfulify

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
Incredible is this ignorance of Riot's. Ever since this atrocity that is new 3v3 came up, you can't read almost about nothing in 3v3 forums except how ppl want the old map back. And nobody does nothing about it. Riot really went too far with this "we're gonna tell you what's fun for you" attitude.
Now i coudnt agree more with you man.

Archer Lusk

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raherin View Post
So angry about people's opinion and yet no suggestions, but instead insults. Why? You are just trolling these forums now.

Edit: its almost impossible to get feedback about the new TT with the old tt fanatics who keep posting things that are %100 useless and adds nothing whatsoever to both sides of the argument. Congrats you are a troll.
lol here we go again... Thought you ran me off? Think again.

I had feedback that wasn't negative (other than I feel Riot doesn't care) and I never asked for the old TT back and you went off about how it's not coming back and then you tried to make me agree with you.

Who's opinion did I comment on here? Oh right, I didn't...

All you've done is post in other peoples thread's telling them they are wrong and their opinion don't matter. How is that any better than the millions (Lots of people want it back!) of threads about wanting it back with no reasoning? You call me a troll? LOL!

My post has been proven by you. Riot's attack dogs who are running people out of the forums that don't like the new TT. Does Riot pay you for that? If not, they should... because you are the master. More people are disliking it by the day. Get over it...

Woof... Woof... (I'm telling you to leave and go lick yourself or something in your language)

Turtle Omega

12-10-2012

Quote:
It's almost impossible for people to get their feedback about the new TT out there without being attacked by the Riot Groupies that say the map is perfect.
Hasty generalization. People who oppose your opinion =/= Riot Groupies. Even the players that support the map don't say it's perfect, that's why its in beta.

Quote:
How can us old TT lovers help improve the new map when you have Riot's attack dogs chasing you down. They have run a lot of people out of the forum who are sick of fighting about it.
This is an example of "the pot calling the kettle black". you "old TT lovers" are not helping improve the new map by posting a twisted question and complaining that they ignore you, when there has been plenty of obvious evidence that they aren't ignoring people, maybe just the obnoxious ones that post things like...

Quote:
Riot! Call off your dogs!!!
This.

SmokingJoeNL

12-10-2012

Had riot asked, who wants to beta test the new 3v3 map? I doubt any old tt player would have declined. Forcing people to be beta testers however seems a bit weird.

Aerophobia

12-10-2012

yea, they could uploaded it into custom games first or something maybe? gotten people to play it and post about it in this forum...but then again thats what the PBE is for. But that doesnt always represent a certain group.

Aerophobia

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokingJoeNL View Post
There is no way of making it better. The new tt is fundamentally flawed in how it was designed to be played.
Well, im inclined to agree with you partially but not fully. I think the new map just needs DRASTIC changes to be good again. Its no where close to feeling like the old map and nowhere close to being playable like the old map. Its not TT anymore, its shadow isles....

teh d wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
lol here we go again... Thought you ran me off? Think again.

I had feedback that wasn't negative (other than I feel Riot doesn't care) and I never asked for the old TT back and you went off about how it's not coming back and then you tried to make me agree with you.

Who's opinion did I comment on here? Oh right, I didn't...

All you've done is post in other peoples thread's telling them they are wrong and their opinion don't matter. How is that any better than the millions (Lots of people want it back!) of threads about wanting it back with no reasoning? You call me a troll? LOL!

My post has been proven by you. Riot's attack dogs who are running people out of the forums that don't like the new TT. Does Riot pay you for that? If not, they should... because you are the master. More people are disliking it by the day. Get over it...

Woof... Woof... (I'm telling you to leave and go lick yourself or something in your language)
First off, you post all the time in threads against people who like the new TT saying things like 'riot fan boys', etc. At least when I post I'm trying to explain that I have not had the same experience as them and giving reasons why. When people say 'bruiser meta wins' of course I post against it. And when I make comments about old tgt players its always in response to pointless comments like 'bring back old tt!' or 'I want both maps'. Never do I make insulting comments like you. And when you do actually provide a rational argument I discuss it with you and you always get upset.

And like I have said, you calling me a Riot dog is pointless, rude, and is a waste of time. Even IF I'm on Riot's side, you posting garbage that I quoted isn't helping anything for your case. Exactly like the end of my quote of you, you prove me right. I tried being nice to you, but you are just rude and very emotional about people who do not share your opinion.

And no, I'm not leaving. I care about the new map, many change need to he made.
Edit:. The main reason I tried talking with you was because you said you didn't want to argue and that it ruined the game. But with so many of your posts being insults against new tt players or simply people who disagree with you I realized I was wrong.

Archer Lusk

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Omega View Post
This is an example of "the pot calling the kettle black". you "old TT lovers" are not helping improve the new map by posting a twisted question and complaining that they ignore you, when there has been plenty of obvious evidence that they aren't ignoring people, maybe just the obnoxious ones that post things like...
Funny you bring up generalizations considering you made one yourself :/ I myself have posted many suggestions on how to improve the new map. As much as I would like the old TT back, I have given up on the idea...