Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rengar vs. Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nispoH likes men

12-09-2012

Throughout my many games as both, and versing both i have found that darius is hard to counter, unlike rengar.
Which leads me to the question, Why has rengar been nerfed a bunch lately but not darius. Ive done all his counters Yorick, Kayle, and Tryn, and they dont do enough. The only one that comes close is Tryndamere with heal. and his ignite and bleed cuts through my ult.

So Riot will you please adjust some of his kit. He is practically unbeatable solo top, and even worse with a partner.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vivi R66

12-09-2012

After so many nerfs, Darius is better in the jungle AND in the lane...

And Darius is actually very balanced, kiting makes him very hard to do anything, Teemo eats Darius, darius is then forced to build versus kiting (for exemple, tenacity item + swiftness boots + shurelias), or he gets useless