Somewhere very dark (Ask Nocturne)

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nůctýrne View Post
Sadistic personality, ability to destroy the mind of the weak, and a nice pair of breasts.

same as everybody else, I suppose.

Not to someone who is completely numb to all physical sensations besides exhaustion and pain....and I am not a masochist.

and how would nightmares embodied take a liking for boobs? Are you saying nightmares are male?...What does this mean for gender differences?

Ask the String

12-09-2012

Quote:
Ah, yes.

Just play the lowest two chords repeatedly and you'll do fine, I'm sure of it.
Sona smirked back, something she never expected to do in the pressence of Nocturne.

"It couldn't be that simple," she replied back.

Sona started playing the lowest note she knew her Etwahl could make, followed rythmatically by a few choiced chords repeated and overlapped over each other. She slowed the pitch down and what emited was a tune fit for one of Nocturne's nightmarish adventures.

"Hmm..I guess you're right. How come I never though of such a simple style before?" Sona played out after she finished, "At anyrate, I thank you, Nightmare. I would hug you, but I know better than to touch an embodiment of fear."

Nůctýrne

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Not to someone who is completely numb to all physical sensations besides exhaustion and pain....and I am not a masochist.

and how would nightmares embodied take a liking for boobs? Are you saying nightmares are male?...What does this mean for gender differences?
I Inherit many of my mannerisms from the summoners who's minds I spend time in. How do you think I learned to speak in your tongue?

The nightmare grimaces.

Unfortunately this sometimes comes with unwanted side effects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona smirked back, something she never expected to do in the pressence of Nocturne.

"It couldn't be that simple," she replied back.

Sona started playing the lowest note she knew her Etwahl could make, followed rythmatically by a few choiced chords repeated and overlapped over each other. She slowed the pitch down and what emited was a tune fit for one of Nocturne's nightmarish adventures.

"Hmm..I guess you're right. How come I never though of such a simple style before?" Sona played out after she finished, "At anyrate, I thank you, Nightmare. I would hug you, but I know better than to touch an embodiment of fear."
I already gave Jayce a hug, and he seemed fine.

The nightmare placed a finger on his chin, thinking.

a little weirded out, but otherwise fine.

And I don't believe my advice had much to do with your success, my dear. You are a prodigy, after all.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Quote:
I Inherit many of my mannerisms from the summoners who's minds I spend time in. How do you think I learned to speak in your tongue?

The nightmare grimaces.

Unfortunately this sometimes comes with unwanted side effects.

"D'awww...Poor little mind-rapeing nightmare. I feel so sorry for you. So sorry I could almost eat my sarcasm with a fork."

DespirThoth

12-09-2012

"Well, hey there Nocturne! They keeping you caged up in here still? Bet you wanna be out here, where the craftier "monsters" are eh?"

Despir'Thoth teases, rattling a cup against his bars.

Ms Annie Hastur

12-09-2012

Annie walks in, holding tibbers in her left hand, looking like she just woke up.

"Have you seen my bear tibbers?"

Nůctýrne

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
"D'awww...Poor little mind-rapeing nightmare. I feel so sorry for you. So sorry I could almost eat my sarcasm with a fork."
I know!

Nocturne says, indignantly.

It's horrible! Once I even manifested...

LEGS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DespirThoth View Post
"Well, hey there Nocturne! They keeping you caged up in here still? Bet you wanna be out here, where the craftier "monsters" are eh?"

Despir'Thoth teases, rattling a cup against his bars.
The bars are for show. They're here to make the people on the outside feel safe; not to keep me in.

Nocturne turns towards the disguised void creature, looking to continue his verbal lashing.

Furthermore, I...

He opens his eyes to talk to her.

Eww.

I have suddenly lost all desire to speak with you.

don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
Annie walks in, holding tibbers in her left hand, looking like she just woke up.

"Have you seen my bear tibbers?"
Nocturne somehow manages to crack a smile.

Want to see a magic trick? When I snap my fingers, your bear will be in your left hand.

He snaps his fingers.

and would you look at that! there he is!

Now run along you little scamp.

I still have important nightmare based business to attend to.

MadDoctorMundo

12-10-2012

Quote:
Strength holds no sway in the realm of the mind.

And that's a statement, not a question.
"Mundo really strong mind too! Mundo smart, bet he can even outsmart fuzzy-head yordle!" Mundo posed rather dashingly, his chest puffed out to exemplify his superior musculature. He then relaxed as he looked dumbly at the nightmare manifest. "Oh.....Mundo sorry. Not good asking questions. Umm.....Oh! You scary dream ghost that love make fear, so Mundo test what you know: What Mundo fear most?"

Ask TheThorns

12-10-2012

Zyra approaches Nocturnes bars with an amused smile, she sits nearby and watches the creature,
"So Nocturne, what is it I fear more than anything else?"
A black rose grows near Nocturne before withering and dying as it grows closer towards him.

AsktheCardmaster

12-10-2012

Nocturne would find athe tarot card of the Moon somewhere in his dark domain. The card seemed to add a little light and shine to the place of pitch black darkness, but it barely illuminated the area around its own existance. However it fits a nightmare such as Nocturne for the card is associated with fear, dreams, madness, and illusions.

1234567 ... 13