Need help with Solo Q

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sugarplumkitteh

12-08-2012

2 days ago I had a really bad losing streak for ranked. I lost around 150 elo in 1 day with 3 games that were legitimately lost and the rest due to feeders/leavers. Iím not saying my team were ALL bad or anything and I know you canít win every game and have a 100% win ratio, but it was a really depressing losing the way we did. So I gave League a rest and came back today only to find that there are still a handful of feeders on my team. Teamwork doesnít help the situationÖ so what will?

Guy on a bus

12-09-2012

I hit my Q solo all the time. No one helps me press the Q key. I just do it. I know you can do it too. Just put your finger on it and press down. It's that simple. Try it, let me know if it works!

Revelation22

12-09-2012

Are you talkin bout the Q key?

HoWallaWoH

12-09-2012

Wow, some amazing suggestions here. I understand the frustration of the leavers/feeders in solo queue, and I have learned how to combat this pretty well. I play jungle. In the event of someone arguing over who tops or mid or whatev, I will call Jungle. Most of the team issues arise before the battle even begins. I ward as much as I can to help the person being ganked constantly, and can fill any leaver position rather quickly. My track record isn't perfect, but it does help. provide wards for those who are dying a lot, offer suggestions of support rather than critisizm and NEVER complain to the other team of someone being AFK. They can use that to their advantage rather than being more conservative when they fear a gank is around the corner.
Do your absolute best to make sure you stay positive in a game, and find ways to help others stay positive as well. Give a buff to one of your players, ward for them, help in a gank and you will have a great team vibe and a MUCH better chance at winning/surviving a game.