Silver/Gold team looking for top lane!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zSD Sachima

12-12-2012

My names DC Hammer, and my newly made team is looking for a serious top laner looking for ranked 5's/tournaments

Things you need to know already:

1. Basic mechanics
  2. Know your lane well, don't question yourself
  3. Be able to play a variety of champions, be able to 1v2 bottom, etc

General Requirements:
  1. 1400+ Elo S2
  2. Have a microphone, have teamspeak/skype
  3. There is no age requirement, but being mature is a bonus.

So, add me in game and we can talk about it.
Thanks.

zSD Sachima

12-12-2012

Bump.

Leinahtan

12-12-2012

Hi my name is Angel of Valoran. Most people just call me Angel of short. I am a Top Lane and I am looking for a dedicated team to join. I'm wanting to join a team somewhere around my elo and a team that plays often, as a team.

IGN: Angel of Valoran:

Play-style: I am a really good solo and I can dominate my lane without jungle pressure. I am not one of those tops who needs to have his hand held throughout the laning phase. I'm a big boy and I can handle myself! I can put alot of pressure top lane, making the enemy team spends all of their resources to gank me. I always ward and I am always on the lookout for this scenario so I waste their time and I relive pressure from my other lanes.

Champions: I am really fond of Lee Sin, Darius, and Rumble. However I play other tops. Just tell me what champion you want me to play and after practicing with them for a few games/days, I can play them on a competitive level.

About Me: I'm a Redneck pretty much, you will notice that when you speak with me (hard southern accent). I'm 19 and from Charleston, West Virginia (EST). I've played games for quite a long time. I played SSBB (Brawl) competitively. Although I wouldn't consider myself as a "professional", I was still good. I've been playing LoL for about a year and a half and I have been a part of all three seasons. Started out as a Jungler, then gradually moved to more of a Top mid-Season 2.

Season One ELO: 1316
Season Two ELO: 1525

Please do not contact me in-game unless I ask. I will be responding to all comments regarding my application from this thread.

Your Fellow Summoner,
Angel of Valoran