(Map Concept) 3 team battlefield 5v5v5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Superdude1236

12-10-2012

I'm all for the idea but ONE PROBLEM! How exactly do you push the Middle lane? :P If it splits two ways then which way do the minions go? To fix this I suggest Removing Mid Lane, Adding a "Boss" Monster in the middle, and making it a 3v3v3, So there's a Jungler for each team, and a Champion for each lane. Filling the needed spaces, Also for the boss, I always wanted to fight a Cyclops :P The buff could be a Health regen and Bonus Armor, Resembeling the bosses abilites :P It would respawn Shorter than Baron though, because there would be 3 teams instead of 2! Anyways, Hope you like my suggestion!

Trumpet Timex

12-10-2012

Your idea is a valid suggestion. If your idea gets enough votes, i will update the map and post it for all to see. However, I've already calculated how mid lane minions should push. If you read the word doc, you would know. if not, the current set up is:
Mid lane spawns 6 minions (2 caster, 2 siege, and 2 super). 1 of each goes down each lane so each lane has 6 minions pushing it (3 from each enemy team). If you lose your inhibitor, your mid lane STOPS spawning super minions, and instead spawns normal melee minions.

Dracoum

12-10-2012

I thought about the same thing with the mid lane. What I believe could be solved is have the middle minions split, and each go to the separate towers. This way, the champions have to decide which side gets pushed and which one is more vulnerable. This could also put pressure on each team, because neither will know which lane the other will push until it is possibly too late. It could make people start paying attention to the map more often.

Dunoven1

12-11-2012

I understand I am fairly new with League, but since starting, I have always wanted to play in games where there is more than just one enemy to worry about. Kinda adds that extra feeling of insecurity on the battlefield. I say, let this map be made.

Trumpet Timex

12-11-2012

I've got a slightly updated map. This one has bushes and a better mid layout. Again, I want everyone to inform me of changes they want made, and the most popular decisions will be implemented in the next drawing.

Dracoum

12-14-2012

I like the new updated version with bushes. I still think mid lane is missing a little something.. not entirely sure what it could be though. Perhaps other players have some ideas?

pumpikin

12-16-2012

What if we could have destructible walls (that may or may not respawn), blocking a part (or multiple parts) of the middle to make it all the more ominous for ganking opportunities? Or perhaps a set of moving walls, that open up or block off regions, or shortcuts...

Anachronity

12-16-2012

50% more teams means 100% more fun! It would have to be done right, but I would fully support a map like that.

I'm guessing that would take a lot of work by Riot though, since the game is probably only made to recognize 3 factions as-is (the two teams and the neutral minions).

pumpikin

12-22-2012

And what if there were monsters that were aggressive by default, rather than neutral?

SilverStorm

12-22-2012

I LOVE THIS IDEA. But, I think it should be a 2 v 2 v 2 map, to make things simpler. Then in a multi-team fight, there won't be as many players, and there will be less lag for people whose computers can't process 15 players' ability graphics. Also, my main reason for cutting back on the amount of players is that it will be harder to gang up on another team. I mean...if from the beginning of the game, two teams decide to single out another team, it's going to be EXTREMELY hard to win, or even protect towers with 10 other players out to get you. Not to mention, the players would be outnumbered 2 to 1. I just see that as becoming major problem where one team automatically in out of the running just because they were ganged up on. I mean...what would happen if one team had 10 people on the other had 5 on Summoner's Rift?