I need some tips on playing ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cataphrat1

12-09-2012

Hi,

I've played a few ADCs, caitlyn, tristana, miss fortune, twisted fate(i know), teemo, and sivir.

But none were as challenging to me as Sivir in solo queue.

my order of competence is:
Caitlyn, Miss Fortune, Tristana, Teemo, Sivir, Twisted fate, and Ashe.

The hardest part for playing her to me was the teamfights, where 90% of the time, my team abandons me while I'm chased by the enemy bruisers.

I almost always ended up dying a whole lot, not doing much damage because of it, and losing the games.

So my question is, how should I play ashe if my team wouldn't get the enemy's bruisers off by butt in a teamfight?

Thanks

Shadowed Ruby

12-09-2012

Ashe is an easy gank, as you've experienced. My advice is to try and keep aware of what is around you or potentially can be around you, while being close enough to the enemy to pump in the hurting. Wards help, and naturally so does a team that can peel. (If your team lacks CC, and you're Ashe or Annie, prepare to die :P Hehe <3)

TL ; DR, Minimise the possibility of your being ganked on a personal note.

cataphrat1

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Ruby View Post
Ashe is an easy gank, as you've experienced. My advice is to try and keep aware of what is around you or potentially can be around you, while being close enough to the enemy to pump in the hurting. Wards help, and naturally so does a team that can peel. (If your team lacks CC, and you're Ashe or Annie, prepare to die :P Hehe <3)

TL ; DR, Minimise the possibility of your being ganked on a personal note.
I recently had a team with minimal cc against a team heavy on cc as ashe.

As soon as teamfight starts, our bruisers and tank would dash in for their squishies while the enemy Blitz and Nunu would literally just walk past my front line peeps and go straight for me. Our Soraka couldnt keep them off of me, so I succumb to the cc and ulties of Nunu and blitz. It just kept happenning over and over again.

So are you saying, that in situations like this, I basically just have to take it?

Kiting failed me when both of them have heavy ccs (slows and knock ups), and both are fast and were built tanky.

Shadowed Ruby

12-09-2012

You could try popping your ulti with a flash and a cone of slowing arrows, run off and around and come back into the fray while their cc's are on cooldown or they're too busy focusing others.

Or, if that fails, take the metal claw to the face, roll over and die.