Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

ISO: guidance and constructive criticism

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hello, so I've played at least one hundred games of ranked this season before the pre-season three patch came out. I'm stuck in what is considered "elo hell" to the community in this bracket. I don't believe that this "elo hell" exist to what i've come to see it's the players in this bracket that lack teamwork and knowledge of the game.

I've done a lot of research and reading on here and on two other sites for builds and tips.

I want to also state that a lot of them acknowledge these bad players in this bracket and that if I belong in a higher Elo I should be capable of carrying myself out of here... while this is true .. I don't always get to Jungle or Mid as Nocturne, Sej, Syndra or Zed (my mains) in ranked games. I get stuck almost always doing support. I enjoy Zyra and Galio as support but with support mastery and runes it is impossible to carry with these champions unless i'm fed... I am allowed no CS just gps and pickpocket for income. I don't want to be considered trolling either so I play what position i'm intended to fill.

This comes to me stuck with players who are just truly out-right horrible... going 0/4 ten minutes in etc. I don't say anything or become rude to these I try to help them and let them know how to properly play their lanes and they get angry and call me rude and tell me I am only making them play worse. So I try to avoid helping/conversation at all.

I have very high intentions on getting to a bracket where I can always play my best roles... I believe that to be the 1800+ brackets. So, do I need to play more games in normal? should I watch something or read something specific and practice it? Should I go my best roles even if someone has always called it or taken that spot?

Anything to help me move forward is greatly appreciated.