Riot - Warwick Ultimate Animation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metallicaer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

I am sure the people at Riot are already aware of this, but just in case I am making a post about it.

The quality of champions skills and skins have gone way up over the lifetime of League of Legends. I am quite sure there is a list of champions that need to be upgraded visually but one thing that bothered me is the lack of any real animation to Warwick's ultimate. Activate it and suddenly he teleports on top of an enemy champion and starts attacking. Doesn't make much sense.

Instead, as a feral wolf, why not add a leaping animation to pin them down? Something along these lines, because I don't believe Warwick is a champion that should be teleporting. ^^

Anyone else that feels that a champion's skill needs a visual change or upgrade (not just personal preference, but to match the quality that League of Legends releases currently), feel free to comment. ^^

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Apparently they have a long list of champions that will be updated which Guinsoo called "The List", we will just have to wait and see.

Metallicaer

12-09-2012

Is this list made public?