7day bann for no reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreadfang

12-07-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6022377/

so i get banned for 7 days and i did nothing wrong. got trolled on by the kass and forced to go bottom as brand. they guy refused to say anything and picked him at 3 secs to go. instead of leaving i just went bot. i may of had words with the enemy b/c but not somthing i should b banned for

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

This isn't CoD. Stop with all the sh*t talking. I would punish this game, wouldn't want you on my team nor ruining other games with your need to measure e-peen.

RockLobster88

12-07-2012

You're an ass in that game, I would've voted punish.

However, that punishment isn't up to Tribunal, it's based on how many times you've been punished before.

Tetrologist

12-07-2012

lol this guy has two threads about this

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetrologist View Post
lol this guy has two threads about this
Yep, other thread just got bumped.

Dreadfang

12-07-2012

what the hell. how am i an ass in that game. i got trolled on and i get banned for it. thats not right at all

Shiister

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadfang View Post
what the hell. how am i an ass in that game. i got trolled on and i get banned for it. thats not right at all
You blame Soraka for you doing bad. Raka can only give so much mana and if you spamming it always then Raka can't keep up with your mana consumption. You was always arguing back and forth with the enemy, that isn't needed in-game.

RockLobster88

12-07-2012

Quote:
You're blinded by either bias or fury. You were an ass. I didn't read a single statement that didn't seem like a dick thing to say, no matter if it was in retaliation. Also, you SHOULDNT be retaliating. Mute, report, and move on. You didn't do that, you instigated more rage in your team and the enemy team. You took the worst route and now you're getting punished. The end.

Dreadfang

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster88 View Post
You're blinded by either bias or fury. You were an ass. I didn't read a single statement that didn't seem like a dick thing to say, no matter if it was in retaliation. Also, you SHOULDNT be retaliating. Mute, report, and move on. You didn't do that, you instigated more rage in your team and the enemy team. You took the worst route and now you're getting punished. The end.
dick thing. once again you just read what i said not the whole thing.

RockLobster88

12-07-2012

Quote:
dick thing. once again you just read what i said not the whole thing.
I read the whole damn thing. You kept retaliating to Blitz, you kept harassing your Soraka, you kept **** going with Kass. Yeah, Dick things.