Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[game][major]bug with Fiddlesticks' fear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mysnomer

12-08-2012

I marked this major because it's a gameplay element not working as stated. If that assessment is off, please correct me, thank you.

I was checking out the new Dark Candy skin on TT 1v1 custom and when I feared the enemy champion, they just stood still. It happened even after the items in my inventory changed, and after I'd leveled up, died, leveled up the skill itself. I tested it on a minion and their pathing became random and they wandered around the lane, but even so the enemy champion continued to act like it was a stun.

I don't know if this is an intentional change, but I haven't read anything about it, so I'm assuming it's a bug.

I will be gathering further info (SR, CS, other skins, etc. etc.), but any info you can help me gather would be great.

NightWraithe

12-08-2012

Was it another player or a bot? Because bots tend to stand still when feared.

Mysnomer

12-08-2012

oh, really? (0///0); my bad. I wish somebody had told me about that.

Why is that, though? Doesn't that seem like a bug then?

NightWraithe

12-08-2012

Not sure why they just do, always have :|