Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform][Major] Active Game Not Found

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

patlouvar

12-09-2012

I'm having this problem, too. Is Riot even aware of the issue?

vLemon

QA Analyst

12-10-2012

Yes, we are aware of the issue about the custom games.

Apart from WintersHeart666, did anyone else get it in a queued game? If so, can you give details of what exactly happened before getting the error?

NotBuzzJack

12-10-2012

From what I can tell it happens when someone leaves the game. I don't think it registers properly so it doesn't return to the lobby. Essentially you get stuck in a ghost game.

Canchelli

12-10-2012

I had the ''Active game not found.'' issue so i left the champion selection, and now i m stuck with this message ... ''You will not be allowed to join the queue because you are currently assigned to an existing game.'' but if i try to join another custome game it says ''Active game not found.'' and theres nowhere i can join again this ''existing'' game ...

JesterTBP

12-10-2012

(Almost) Every ARAM attempt ends with this message and the game not starting. Considering it's about 1 in 10 games where someone doesn't leave and about 1 in 10 games it works...probably not a coincidence. Instead of returning the remaining players to the lobby, it's bugging the room/game completely.

All Draft All Mid works fine, since getting your choice of champ and leaving is just silly.

Demonic Instinct

12-10-2012

Still broken. Judging by the time of these posts it doesn't appear that anything is being done about it...

Xelesta

12-10-2012

sometimes you can check if the game is gonna start by changing your skin/ summon's skills

omgwhat

Platform Engineer

12-10-2012

Is anyone still seeing this after the deploy tonight?

Razieth

12-10-2012

Yes it just happened to me in a custom game (ARAM). It happens when someones leaves.

real hero

12-10-2012

Works fine for me. :\