Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform][Major] Active Game Not Found

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arc insanity

12-09-2012

Still broken

Arc insanity

12-09-2012

still broken

squege41

12-09-2012

Through testing we have decided this only happens when someone dodges the game. If no one dodges than the game will continue as normal

ComanderMolander

12-09-2012

yep tried to do some ARAMs and they were all no active game found at the end of the counter in champ select

SakanaCake

12-09-2012

I think the best solution for now is just to play normals/ranked until something is done about Custom Games.

Golbat

12-09-2012

Happened to me twice and I can't even select my freaking skins. I don't like waiting a week to get my stipends and then I get smacked in the face with a 1 hour waiting queue and then black screened and forced to leave the game.

Floben

12-09-2012

bump this ****ttt

WintersHeart666

12-09-2012

It just happened to me in a normal 5v5 on summoners rift.

I just got in then as i clicked accept to join the game my internet crashed. It came back up about 30 secs later but it said i was out of the que. I clicked play and joined again than it came up with a message saying i was already in a game. It then put me into champ select with 3 seconds on the time and me locked in as orianna before coming up with the whole active game not found message. Was forced to end task coz Lol then stopped responding so now im in the login que again ):

IS11309a80d5da27

12-09-2012

Wow still no response? Does Riot even read this forum?

TheProGamers

12-09-2012

Bump because still no response