Ask the void's prophet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mšlzahar View Post
"The void is inhabited with beings beyond understanding." Malzahar's tone was normal, with no sense of concern for Mai's safety.

A large shadow could be seen coming towards the portal, the heavy beating of wings could be heard, and they were getting louder. The very air seemed to still itself in the presence of the shadow and despite nothing being visible, every beat was oppressive, as if a force was pushing down on Mai.

In her mind the voice had stopped getting louder but it was getting clearer more words were discernible from the void language, its accent was clearing still deep and raspy but the in human clicks and screeches that are common in the void language had become less defined. As her vision became tunnelled towards the void, she could see, some dark clouds forming, but wait they're not forming in the void they were forming in her mind, the voice and these clouds had a presence, as if they were located just next to her consciousness.

"Learning... you... dsh'aty What... Who.. xhar'rif'thres."

((Might be hard to understand what I'm saying but basicly the voice no longer all around her it is coming from these clouds. All of which are in her mind.))
Her fingers started to fall away from her forehead, feeling like a foreign substance lingering where fingertips had just rested. The clouds in her gaze seemed to envelope her vision, blurring anything that had been visible around it. Only the void, only the essence of its distinct presence could be felt with everything else growing more distant in her mind.

". . .who--" she whispered, confusion taking over her delicate features as a phantom breeze was felt dancing across her skin. A light sheen of sweat formed across her brow with her eyes becoming heavy lidded.

"..what.." she whispered again. Everything was becoming clearer, the voice in particular, but at the same time everything was blackening out. Her hand started to draw closer to the rift, a step taken if only a tiny one. Why.. did she draw closer? What was pulling her? She wanted to fight back, but something inside her drove her a step closer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mälzahar

Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Her fingers started to fall away from her forehead, feeling like a foreign substance lingering where fingertips had just rested. The clouds in her gaze seemed to envelope her vision, blurring anything that had been visible around it. Only the void, only the essence of its distinct presence could be felt with everything else growing more distant in her mind.

". . .who--" she whispered, confusion taking over her delicate features as a phantom breeze was felt dancing across her skin. A light sheen of sweat formed across her brow with her eyes becoming heavy lidded.

"..what.." she whispered again. Everything was becoming clearer, the voice in particular, but at the same time everything was blackening out. Her hand started to draw closer to the rift, a step taken if only a tiny one. Why.. did she draw closer? What was pulling her? She wanted to fight back, but something inside her drove her a step closer.
There it was, the source of the voice, a great monstrosity lowered itself into view, landing where the voidlings once stood. It was unlike anything seen on Runeterra its body was formed of large scales, its underside were a blood red colour and smooth. The top side scales were far larger spiked and arcing away from its maw, its terrible maw. Made up of six separate pieces, it could be said to look like squid if its tentacles were far smaller and made chitin. The wings had a massive wingspan currently held up angled to words the sky.

The void monster just stood there staring at Mai, its eight eyes blinking at random. Breathing heavily it said nothing. The very sight of such a monster would cause headaches in most most creatures.

But the clouds in her mind condensed, coming together it formed a person wearing a non de-script black robe covering it from head to toes, the only notable things was the two glowing purple eyes that sat inside the black hood.

"What... looks... through dimensions."

The figure spoke to her in her own mind.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mšlzahar View Post
Malzahar had noticed her transformation, though still stuck maintaining the portal, he looked across her wings.

"How, interesting I guess we are all more than meets the eye."

Meanwhile in the void, the closing voidling had raised its front half its body, it looked like it was about leap at Mai but it then it stopped. As did the others, instead they quickly turned around, now silent they were backing away from something. But nothing could be seen, even the voice had stopped. Whatever it was the voidlings were scared of it.

Suddenly there was a terrible roar, not audible to the ears but to the mind, the voidlings scattered like mice, the one closest to Mai narrowly manages to not run through the portal as it runs the others all scatter out of sight, silence returned before the voice spoke again.This time the voice was loud, it wasn't shouting at her, but whatever was speaking it was large.

"Dhjs'trs valoran tsc'ssfv gds learning sfaer ykj'dfs void."



"Not yet, but his many brothers and sisters may wish to see you, they are still great masters over the void and their powers reflect it, some are older than a dozen human lifetimes, their knowledge greater than the sum of an entire library."
"Well, it looks like..I'm going to be gone for a while....uh..tell Terragon I wuv him"
Vice loses grip of the chair he gripped, trying to keep himself up, but gets sucked into the Void portal, and the portal collapses.


(( BTw if you don't mind being something I meet, it would be 1. More comfortable, 2. Make more sense, and 3. I'm horrible at RPing a Super Strong Void monster/brother of Origin ._. mostly due to inexperience =P ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Sona glides into Malzahar's office with a pleasant and out of place tune. Why she's here is anyone's guess but hers.

♪Greetings Malzahar,♪ Sona played out, ♪Still spreading the word of the void I see...♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Yep, i'm ready as soon as you're able to take me. I won't be long, getting out is way easier than getting in


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mšlzahar View Post
There it was, the source of the voice, a great monstrosity lowered itself into view, landing where the voidlings once stood. It was unlike anything seen on Runeterra its body was formed of large scales, its underside were a blood red colour and smooth. The top side scales were far larger spiked and arcing away from its maw, its terrible maw. Made up of six separate pieces, it could be said to look like squid if its tentacles were far smaller and made chitin. The wings had a massive wingspan currently held up angled to words the sky.

The void monster just stood there staring at Mai, its eight eyes blinking at random. Breathing heavily it said nothing. The very sight of such a monster would cause headaches in most most creatures.

But the clouds in her mind condensed, coming together it formed a person wearing a non de-script black robe covering it from head to toes, the only notable things was the two glowing purple eyes that sat inside the black hood.

"What... looks... through dimensions."

The figure spoke to her in her own mind.
Mai's expression warped from confusion to a mix of fear and awe. Every bit of her screamed to run, but something kept her pinned in place despite the appearance of the creature. The ache of her head caused her to wince, her claws pressing against her forehead gently to try to dismiss it, with one eye squinted and the other lingering upon the creature before her. Her skin gained a hint of sweat as she continued to stare, a leg trembling as it tried to lift and step back with no success. She'd start to sink to the ground as she started to feel dizzy.

The clouding in her mind, and the image that appeared would cause Mai's lips to part with the faintest hint of a gasp. Her wings folded back down against her back with her tail weakly wrapping around the side of her leg in a submissive manner. She couldn't pull herself away from this thing. A mixture of terror and intrigue making decisions torn, but the longer she stayed the harder it was for her to think.

". . .I'm... not.. a monster.." She whispered with her ears seeming to droop softly, like an animal under the harsh gaze of its owner.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mälzahar

Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona glides into Malzahar's office with a pleasant and out of place tune. Why she's here is anyone's guess but hers.

♪Greetings Malzahar,♪ Sona played out, ♪Still spreading the word of the void I see...♪
The prophet was inspecting a peculiar coloured sphere when Sona entered placing it upon his desk he floated over to speak to her.

"Welcome, Maven we would say it is a surprise to see you if it weren't for the fact we had foreseen it. We have indeed been spreading our words of fate to this realm, much like you do with your musics."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Yep, i'm ready as soon as you're able to take me. I won't be long, getting out is way easier than getting in
"Very well your fate will be sealed."

With that Malzahar tore a portal to the void, it was currently quite in this area and all was still except the swirling clouds purple clouds above.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mšlzahar View Post
The prophet was inspecting a peculiar coloured sphere when Sona entered placing it upon his desk he floated over to speak to her.

"Welcome, Maven we would say it is a surprise to see you if it weren't for the fact we had foreseen it. We have indeed been spreading our words of fate to this realm, much like you do with your musics."
♪Well...while I'm not quite sure I agree entirely with what the void no doubt has planned for us, I am afraid curiosity has bested me.♪

Sona stared around, looking at the multitude of artifacts and void objects that decorated the room, ♪If it would be no trouble, I would like to learn a bit more of what the void is specifically. It may help give some inspiration to some of my melodies for my band, if it is as the rumors say it is.♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mälzahar

Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Mai's expression warped from confusion to a mix of fear and awe. Every bit of her screamed to run, but something kept her pinned in place despite the appearance of the creature. The ache of her head caused her to wince, her claws pressing against her forehead gently to try to dismiss it, with one eye squinted and the other lingering upon the creature before her. Her skin gained a hint of sweat as she continued to stare, a leg trembling as it tried to lift and step back with no success. She'd start to sink to the ground as she started to feel dizzy.

The clouding in her mind, and the image that appeared would cause Mai's lips to part with the faintest hint of a gasp. Her wings folded back down against her back with her tail weakly wrapping around the side of her leg in a submissive manner. She couldn't pull herself away from this thing. A mixture of terror and intrigue making decisions torn, but the longer she stayed the harder it was for her to think.

". . .I'm... not.. a monster.." She whispered with her ears seeming to droop softly, like an animal under the harsh gaze of its owner.
The beast just continued to stare at her, its breath heavy drawn out, its mouth parts would twitch occasionally but it didn't make a noise.

The robed figure on the other hand was looking around, its burning eyes seemed to be inspecting her very mind, it was poking at the walls of her consciousness. Looking for something. After awhile of inspection it spoke, it had yet to find and pull at her memories.

"What, are you. You not, full human. Not entirely from dimension, Runeterra. Tell me."

The figure seemed to enclose on Mai, expanding.

Malzahar had noticed Mai weaken. He spoke out to her, his words flowed through the figure as if it didn't even exist.

"Has your curiosity been fulfilled?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Vice is dropped into the Void at a height of about 10 feet. "This should be a soft landing.." he says, as he uprights himself, and slams onto the ground of the Void, feet first. "Well I'm in here now.."
Vice takes a look around, and sees another portal to the Void open up a good distance away from him.
"Hmm. Oh well." Vice says, taking another look around. Then he sees a massive, dark figure appear over a few desolate trees. "What is that?" he says, walking towards the figure.