Ask the void's prophet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mšlzahar View Post
As Mai continued to look through the crack the voidling had noticed her, it began clicking and squeaking aggressively but stood its ground, its six eyes fixated on her, with no more than closing two eyes at any time to blink. In the distance another voidling leg could be seen clawing at the stone, pulling itself out of a burrow. The whispering had become louder audible but still not understandable, the voice is deep and raspy.

"The void is the destiny of all things. Power is offered to those who are will accept their fate and become ascended to join it. Everything else will be consumed and recycled and will join it regardless. Its purpose is to spread and grow."
Mai stood quiet in place as the creature would take notice of her. She'd withdraw ever so slightly in surprise when it'd start acting aggressively, though she otherwise seemed locked in her spot. As the legs of another appeared, clawing its way to the surface, she would watch with some puzzlement not quite sure what to think of what she was seeing.

"What.. happens if someone accepts the void's power?" She asked. Not that Mai had any interest in power.. Though not getting hurt constantly would be nice.

((Totally a side note - Celldweller - Le Puerta El Diablo seriously fits whats going on in our little RP right now. It happened to be playing when I was responding lol.))

Ask Mälzahar

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( This is stragely exciting me.....*shudder* ))
"Malzahar, I do infact, know a lot of the Void's power, maybe a lot is an understatement, nonetheless, is there any...."POWERFUL BEINGS OF THE VOICE" that I could....I don't know...talk to? Maybe even...prepare myself for Fasticism (replace with word that means a good length of time of Meditation)?
Or even...well I don't know."
Malzahar pondered for a moment, the void is not a kind place, sort of a eat first talk later thing.

"There is one who may reveal to you your fate, its name is Origin." The very name seemed to bring aura darkness and corruption thanks to the prophets magic. "He is the father of all the void but he has been asleep for a millennia, if no other contacts you he will. I'm afraid there is not much else we can do, the pieces are still being set but the time until
the first move is short now, you will know your purpose when the time is right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Mai stood quiet in place as the creature would take notice of her. She'd withdraw ever so slightly in surprise when it'd start acting aggressively, though she otherwise seemed locked in her spot. As the legs of another appeared, clawing its way to the surface, she would watch with some puzzlement not quite sure what to think of what she was seeing.

"What.. happens if someone accepts the void's power?" She asked. Not that Mai had any interest in power.. Though not getting hurt constantly would be nice.

((Totally a side note - Celldweller - Le Puerta El Diablo seriously fits whats going on in our little RP right now. It happened to be playing when I was responding lol.))
((*Shudders* you are right the creepiness of that music does suit this... Maybe its an omen! One of us! One of us...))

As time passed more and more voidlings seemed to emerge from the ground three, five, eight of them now, all of them just, standing there, clicking and squeaking in their alien ways. Except for the fist one, it was moving towards her, slowly its body lowered to the ground its legs taking large, but careful strides. One could almost say it was stalking her, but its clearly visible.

As for the voice it had grown more than whisper like someone speaking quietly, did it just say Runeterra? its alien accent is very thick, could of been something else. But perhaps more disturbingly is that the voice seemed to be in her head as opposed to her hearing it normally.

"Those that choose to ascend will have the void imbued with their very essence, their soul so to speak, they would become something more than they were before, they would be able to harness and use its magic's, and eventually may be cured of mortality itself."

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

"Thank you Prophet." "I guess I will see you in Icathia somewhere, I plan to jour..." Vice hears an eerie noise come upon him. "Uhhh do you hear anything strange?" Vice then looks around, as he suddenly stands up and stumbles back, knocking over his chair, then falling over it. And in a flash, a dark portal to the Voids appears right behind him, right at the door, showing the hellish world that is the Void. "Aghh!" Vice yells as the eerie sounds gets louder. He then shouts, "WHATS GOING ON!"

(( Sorry I felt the need for a sudden action in my part of this, the other two had there's and I wanted a piece of the pie. ))

((EDIT: Oh ....I am already in Icathia...I forgot *Cough* replace that would me simply saying I will see you around, then getting stopped before I finish the sentence. ))

Ask Mälzahar

01-03-2013

((But perhaps the more burning question is what flavour is said pie? Someone kicks open the door with a pie in his hand. Me: Hey what's the meaning of this! Intruder: Pie flavour! Me:Wait what? A pie proceeds to explode out of his pie. Me: ...? *Cough* Anyway no prob, just try not to damage anything important, I have to clean up some *Sigh* pie. The sound of another pie explosion can be heard.))

Malzahar eyed the small man curiously at first. "Yes we do its..." He continued to sit behind his desk as the small man collapsed over his own chair. "It appears the void wants more from you, perhaps you will find your fate sooner than you thought."

Steampwrd Kitten

01-03-2013

Quote:
((*Shudders* you are right the creepiness of that music does suit this... Maybe its an omen! One of us! One of us...))

As time passed more and more voidlings seemed to emerge from the ground three, five, eight of them now, all of them just, standing there, clicking and squeaking in their alien ways. Except for the fist one, it was moving towards her, slowly its body lowered to the ground its legs taking large, but careful strides. One could almost say it was stalking her, but its clearly visible.

As for the voice it had grown more than whisper like someone speaking quietly, did it just say Runeterra? its alien accent is very thick, could of been something else. But perhaps more disturbingly is that the voice seemed to be in her head as opposed to her hearing it normally.

"Those that choose to ascend will have the void imbued with their very essence, their soul so to speak, they would become something more than they were before, they would be able to harness and use its magic's, and eventually may be cured of mortality itself."
Mai felt a chill run up her spine as she watched more and more of the voidlings begin to surface. The one that was slowly closing the gap would be her primary focus however, her feet remaining unmoved despite it's obvious stalking closing the distance between them. It felt.. strangely stagnant in the room suddenly as those ethereal violets danced against the visage of the voidling nearest to her.

The sound of the voice caused her lips to part as the realization hit her. It was inside. It was a voice within her mind, within the very core of her thoughts. Runeterra? Had she heard that? What did any of it mean? A flicker of light emerged from around her, faint, and slowly started to glisten in and out of reality the longer she lingered. As it intensified, her features seemed to grow more feral with her ears elongating into delicate points and her canines growing more noticeably sharper. Was this... a threat? Was it.. why was this coming out now? She couldn't seem to quite think straight as her fingers lifted to rest against her forehead looking slightly stressed with her eyebrows pinching softly together.

The lights gathered along her back as large wings sprung from her back and stretched outward along with a long, lion-like tail with a matching feather tassel dancing off the end. Claws replaced her fingernails gently as those eyes, so vividly violet would continue to stare forward.

"..what... is this.." she whispered, confusion growing on her features. Why did it feel compelled to show itself here? In front of this man; this creature known as Malzahar.

((Malz, feel free to add me in-client. Just tell me who you are if you do. lol))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
((But perhaps the more burning question is what flavour is said pie? Someone kicks open the door with a pie in his hand. Me: Hey what's the meaning of this! Intruder: Pie flavour! Me:Wait what? A pie proceeds to explode out of his pie. Me: ...? *Cough* Anyway no prob, just try not to damage anything important, I have to clean up some *Sigh* pie. The sound of another pie explosion can be heard.))

Malzahar eyed the small man curiously at first. "Yes we do its..." He continued to sit behind his desk as the small man collapsed over his own chair. "It appears the void wants more from you, perhaps you will find your fate sooner than you thought."
(( Touche' ))
Vice gives a big gulp as he feals as if he is going to be sucked into the Void.
"You...you dont' think I'm about to....I don't know..see or....reawaken ....this ...Origin person...*Gulp* am I?"

Ask Mälzahar

01-03-2013

Quote:
Mai felt a chill run up her spine as she watched more and more of the voidlings begin to surface. The one that was slowly closing the gap would be her primary focus however, her feet remaining unmoved despite it's obvious stalking closing the distance between them. It felt.. strangely stagnant in the room suddenly as those ethereal violets danced against the visage of the voidling nearest to her.

The sound of the voice caused her lips to part as the realization hit her. It was inside. It was a voice within her mind, within the very core of her thoughts. Runeterra? Had she heard that? What did any of it mean? A flicker of light emerged from around her, faint, and slowly started to glisten in and out of reality the longer she lingered. As it intensified, her features seemed to grow more feral with her ears elongating into delicate points and her canines growing more noticeably sharper. Was this... a threat? Was it.. why was this coming out now? She couldn't seem to quite think straight as her fingers lifted to rest against her forehead looking slightly stressed with her eyebrows pinching softly together.

The lights gathered along her back as large wings sprung from her back and stretched outward along with a long, lion-like tail with a matching feather tassel dancing off the end. Claws replaced her fingernails gently as those eyes, so vividly violet would continue to stare forward.

"..what... is this.." she whispered, confusion growing on her features. Why did it feel compelled to show itself here? In front of this man; this creature known as Malzahar.

((Malz, feel free to add me in-client. Just tell me who you are if you do. lol))
Malzahar had noticed her transformation, though still stuck maintaining the portal, he looked across her wings.

"How, interesting I guess we are all more than meets the eye."

Meanwhile in the void, the closing voidling had raised its front half its body, it looked like it was about leap at Mai but it then it stopped. As did the others, instead they quickly turned around, now silent they were backing away from something. But nothing could be seen, even the voice had stopped. Whatever it was the voidlings were scared of it.

Suddenly there was a terrible roar, not audible to the ears but to the mind, the voidlings scattered like mice, the one closest to Mai narrowly manages to not run through the portal as it runs the others all scatter out of sight, silence returned before the voice spoke again.This time the voice was loud, it wasn't shouting at her, but whatever was speaking it was large.

"Dhjs'trs valoran tsc'ssfv gds learning sfaer ykj'dfs void."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( Touche' ))
Vice gives a big gulp as he feals as if he is going to be sucked into the Void.
"You...you dont' think I'm about to....I don't know..see or....reawaken ....this ...Origin person...*Gulp* am I?"
"Not yet, but his many brothers and sisters may wish to see you, they are still great masters over the void and their powers reflect it, some are older than a dozen human lifetimes, their knowledge greater than the sum of an entire library."

Steampwrd Kitten

01-03-2013

Quote:
Malzahar had noticed her transformation, though still stuck maintaining the portal, he looked across her wings.

"How, interesting I guess we are all more than meets the eye."

Meanwhile in the void, the closing voidling had raised its front half its body, it looked like it was about leap at Mai but it then it stopped. As did the others, instead they quickly turned around, now silent they were backing away from something. But nothing could be seen, even the voice had stopped. Whatever it was the voidlings were scared of it.

Suddenly there was a terrible roar, not audible to the ears but to the mind, the voidlings scattered like mice, the one closest to Mai narrowly manages to not run through the portal as it runs the others all scatter out of sight, silence returned before the voice spoke again.This time the voice was loud, it wasn't shouting at her, but whatever was speaking it was large.

"Dhjs'trs valoran tsc'ssfv gds learning sfaer ykj'dfs void."
"..w-we do?" Mai questioned, her fingers curling against the fabric at her sides, her eyes locked upon the voidlings. When the one at the front seemed to ready its leap, she instinctively hunkered down as if readying to fight back. Her eyes were vibrant, more then they had been the entire time they'd been talking. Like looking into the eyes of some intensely noble, but terrifyingly feral beast. Her wings spread, and seemed to become larger as the feathers spread out intimidatingly. When the creatures scattered, and the roar echoed, Mai jumped with a startle. Her hand reaching up to press against her temple and across her forehead with her eyes slowly closing.

"..this... voice.. What is this?"

Mai could feel her heart racing as she listened to the strange words..

"Valoran.." she repeated, "..what..?" She couldn't stop looking at the rift. In fact, she was so focused upon it the rest of the world around her seemed practically non-existent. She could sense Malz, but she couldn't see him anymore. Everything was grayed out, with only the plain beyond the crack seeming to stand out in color.

Razie

01-03-2013

That's what Kassadin said to me, funny. But something from my homeland keeps me safe from the corruption of the void, i'm untouchable.

((Also i have a plan for a Rp going further into this, if you're interested add me on client))

Ask Mälzahar

01-04-2013

Quote:
"..w-we do?" Mai questioned, her fingers curling against the fabric at her sides, her eyes locked upon the voidlings. When the one at the front seemed to ready its leap, she instinctively hunkered down as if readying to fight back. Her eyes were vibrant, more then they had been the entire time they'd been talking. Like looking into the eyes of some intensely noble, but terrifyingly feral beast. Her wings spread, and seemed to become larger as the feathers spread out intimidatingly. When the creatures scattered, and the roar echoed, Mai jumped with a startle. Her hand reaching up to press against her temple and across her forehead with her eyes slowly closing.

"..this... voice.. What is this?"

Mai could feel her heart racing as she listened to the strange words..

"Valoran.." she repeated, "..what..?" She couldn't stop looking at the rift. In fact, she was so focused upon it the rest of the world around her seemed practically non-existent. She could sense Malz, but she couldn't see him anymore. Everything was grayed out, with only the plain beyond the crack seeming to stand out in color.
"The void is inhabited with beings beyond understanding." Malzahar's tone was normal, with no sense of concern for Mai's safety.

A large shadow could be seen coming towards the portal, the heavy beating of wings could be heard, and they were getting louder. The very air seemed to still itself in the presence of the shadow and despite nothing being visible, every beat was oppressive, as if a force was pushing down on Mai.

In her mind the voice had stopped getting louder but it was getting clearer more words were discernible from the void language, its accent was clearing still deep and raspy but the in human clicks and screeches that are common in the void language had become less defined. As her vision became tunnelled towards the void, she could see, some dark clouds forming, but wait they're not forming in the void they were forming in her mind, the voice and these clouds had a presence, as if they were located just next to her consciousness.

"Learning... you... dsh'aty What... Who.. xhar'rif'thres."

((Might be hard to understand what I'm saying but basicly the voice no longer all around her it is coming from these clouds. All of which are in her mind.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
That's what Kassadin said to me, funny. But something from my homeland keeps me safe from the corruption of the void, i'm untouchable.

((Also i have a plan for a Rp going further into this, if you're interested add me on client))
Malzahar folded his arms dismissively, not believing that anything in this realm could resist the void.

"So be it." He wave one of arms in such a way to say 'Whatever' "Have you already made preparations for your leave?"