Ask the void's prophet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mälzahar

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
"So.. doesn't that mean we're technically in the void already?" She questioned. That's how she interpreted his explanation, which just intrigued her all the more. Mai took a step closer slowly, studying the spheres curiously with her arms wrapped snugly around her upper body.
"Not quite, each dimension is protected, invisible 'walls' prevent the void from entering, hence why Valoran isn't overrun by the void... yet. The existence of this wall creates a fifth dimension of movement, movement across realities. Said walls exist everywhere, it is difficult to explain in your language but no matter where you are in this dimension moving across the fifth dimension will always result you in ending up in the void."

Steampwrd Kitten

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mlzahar View Post
"Not quite, each dimension is protected, invisible 'walls' prevent the void from entering, hence why Valoran isn't overrun by the void... yet. The existence of this wall creates a fifth dimension of movement, movement across realities. Said walls exist everywhere, it is difficult to explain in your language but no matter where you are in this dimension moving across the fifth dimension will always result you in ending up in the void."
"How can you be so sure?" She questioned again, puzzled by the concept that the void was everywhere but couldn't get to them just yet. An eyebrow lifted slightly as her arms unfolded from around her and hung loose at her sides.

"Can you.. show me the void? N-not take me there! Just.. show me a glimpse?" Pausing to rethink things a little, "I mean.. without.. doing anything weird to me."

Ask Mälzahar

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice becomes serious, at the same time, very interested.
"Well, as a Summoner, I have always delighted in the Voids anticts, and summoning Cho'Gath and Kog'Maw on Summoner's Rift..."
"Anyways...I am astounded by the Void...and being chosen of the Void...I feal as if I have no other option but to embrace it."
"Only question is, I am not a man of the highest learning, so, how do I "embrace" the Void."
"Your fate will become clear in time, the void's presence on this world is small at the moment but when time comes you will know what must be done and your powers will flourish. Until then remember what you have seen, spread the knowledge of the void's power to those who will listen, send them to me so that they to may serve the void, and full fill the destiny of this world."

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
"Your fate will become clear in time, the void's presence on this world is small at the moment but when time comes you will know what must be done and your powers will flourish. Until then remember what you have seen, spread the knowledge of the void's power to those who will listen, send them to me so that they to may serve the void, and full fill the destiny of this world."
"I have one other question to ask." Vice sits straight up in his chair.
"I asked to experience the Void again. What I saw a mere glimpse compared to what I have seen from Cho'Gath, Kha'Zix, and Kog'Maw, and a mere few voidlings."
"When I first arrived in the desolate area, I looked at the horizon, it was so much more vast than that of I have seen here." "For months now I have been trying to make my R.Q.R Cube work as a teleportation device to the Void, so that I experience what others havn't and even train myself to become a more vigiliant Hider."
Vice leans in. "Because I have seen some things in the Void no sane man would gaze upon for more than a second."

AODRG

01-02-2013

Quote:
Malzahar observes here conjured orb of purple his expression remaining static. As she changed it into variouse things however held out his open hand towards it. Despite not actually touching it it did seem the prophet was looking for something. Moving away his hand he finally replied.

"I am afraid not, your powers have not originated from the void such a blessing is reserved to those chosen by destiny to have a fate beyond 'normal' existence."
Alice smiled, relieved at this info.

"That's good," she remarked, "Sorry to have disturbed you about this, but it's just something I needed to check out."

Alice politely bowed before heading out to her original destination.

Ask Mälzahar

01-02-2013

Quote:
"How can you be so sure?" She questioned again, puzzled by the concept that the void was everywhere but couldn't get to them just yet. An eyebrow lifted slightly as her arms unfolded from around her and hung loose at her sides.

"Can you.. show me the void? N-not take me there! Just.. show me a glimpse?" Pausing to rethink things a little, "I mean.. without.. doing anything weird to me."
"We can show you the void, we are so sure of ourselves as we can can pull apart the wall that separates and we have seen when it fails."

With that the prophet backed up from Mai and held out his hands. At first there was nothing but he continued, eyes staring ahead arms shaking as he tried to tear a hole. eventually a crack formed, an impossible crack suspended mid air, as if the very air has been cracked. Arms locking still he moved them apart, slowly at first but he got faster until his arms were wide open. Meanwhile, the crack began to grow and splinter randomly until the first hole was formed, all that could be seen was swirling clouds of purple similar to that of the sphere. (Which without intervention both would fall to the ground as Malzahar opened the portal.) Once the portal was full size the purple clouds began to clear, Malzahar was still holding his arms wide but was clawing at the air to remove the clouds, and there it was. The void in all its horrors.

The ground was a dull dark blue colour it looked sort hard like stone, its features were sharp and jagged, some strange blood red bush could be seen, though they had no leaves instead it barbed spikes impeded on its sides. The sky was the similar purple clouds that had been seen earlier though with a more pinkish hue, it was also littered with stars. Far of in the sky however there seemed to be a flying island? Several large rocks could be seen circling the base of the island not falling however.

As Mai looked into the void a small voidling scurried unto view, it hadn't noticed the portal but is still slowed down its gaze fixated on something that couldn't be seen. On top of Mai could here an alien whisper, or was it just the wind? Its very quite and can not be understood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"I have one other question to ask." Vice sits straight up in his chair.
"I asked to experience the Void again. What I saw a mere glimpse compared to what I have seen from Cho'Gath, Kha'Zix, and Kog'Maw, and a mere few voidlings."
"When I first arrived in the desolate area, I looked at the horizon, it was so much more vast than that of I have seen here." "For months now I have been trying to make my R.Q.R Cube work as a teleportation device to the Void, so that I experience what others havn't and even train myself to become a more vigiliant Hider."
Vice leans in. "Because I have seen some things in the Void no sane man would gaze upon for more than a second."
"We could send you to the void, though we must warn you, the stench of this dimension is still on you we cannot guarantee you safety."

Malzahar had leaned back no longer so close to vice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice smiled, relieved at this info.

"That's good," she remarked, "Sorry to have disturbed you about this, but it's just something I needed to check out."

Alice politely bowed before heading out to her original destination.
Malzahar returned the bow but said nothing, he didn't care for people's personal worries before continuing his writing.

Steampwrd Kitten

01-02-2013

Quote:
"We can show you the void, we are so sure of ourselves as we can can pull apart the wall that separates and we have seen when it fails."

With that the prophet backed up from Mai and held out his hands. At first there was nothing but he continued, eyes staring ahead arms shaking as he tried to tear a hole. eventually a crack formed, an impossible crack suspended mid air, as if the very air has been cracked. Arms locking still he moved them apart, slowly at first but he got faster until his arms were wide open. Meanwhile, the crack began to grow and splinter randomly until the first hole was formed, all that could be seen was swirling clouds of purple similar to that of the sphere. (Which without intervention both would fall to the ground as Malzahar opened the portal.) Once the portal was full size the purple clouds began to clear, Malzahar was still holding his arms wide but was clawing at the air to remove the clouds, and there it was. The void in all its horrors.

The ground was a dull dark blue colour it looked sort hard like stone, its features were sharp and jagged, some strange blood red bush could be seen, though they had no leaves instead it barbed spikes impeded on its sides. The sky was the similar purple clouds that had been seen earlier though with a more pinkish hue, it was also littered with stars. Far of in the sky however there seemed to be a flying island? Several large rocks could be seen circling the base of the island not falling however.

As Mai looked into the void a small voidling scurried unto view, it hadn't noticed the portal but is still slowed down its gaze fixated on something that couldn't be seen. On top of Mai could here an alien whisper, or was it just the wind? Its very quite and can not be understood.
This was the void? Those ethereal violets lingered upon it, both fascinated and a bit scared of what she saw. It was so strange. She couldn't help but step a little closer, her gaze ever upon what she could make out through the crack. Somehow, it reminded her of something.

Maybe the dreadful darkness was too similar to the darkness of her past. Her expression shifted, and she stopped with an uncomfortably look at the view beyond the fracture in space. It didn't so much frighten her, as it brought back painful memories. That darkness, the essence of it. It was too similar.

Mai slowly averted her eyes with a trembling breath, "Why would.. what purpose does a place like that have? Is power really all it can offer?"

Razie

01-03-2013

Raz would enter Malzahar's domain noticing the burnt bookshelf, clearly Sean got the news before he did.

"I'm going to assume that Sean was here before, and that he didn't like what he was told so he threw a tantrum... But i'll make it simple, take me to the void and i'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. Because Lucas is already gone and Sean's just going to throw his life away at this point."

Ask Mälzahar

01-03-2013

Quote:
This was the void? Those ethereal violets lingered upon it, both fascinated and a bit scared of what she saw. It was so strange. She couldn't help but step a little closer, her gaze ever upon what she could make out through the crack. Somehow, it reminded her of something.

Maybe the dreadful darkness was too similar to the darkness of her past. Her expression shifted, and she stopped with an uncomfortably look at the view beyond the fracture in space. It didn't so much frighten her, as it brought back painful memories. That darkness, the essence of it. It was too similar.

Mai slowly averted her eyes with a trembling breath, "Why would.. what purpose does a place like that have? Is power really all it can offer?"
As Mai continued to look through the crack the voidling had noticed her, it began clicking and squeaking aggressively but stood its ground, its six eyes fixated on her, with no more than closing two eyes at any time to blink. In the distance another voidling leg could be seen clawing at the stone, pulling itself out of a burrow. The whispering had become louder audible but still not understandable, the voice is deep and raspy.

"The void is the destiny of all things. Power is offered to those who are will accept their fate and become ascended to join it. Everything else will be consumed and recycled and will join it regardless. Its purpose is to spread and grow."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Raz would enter Malzahar's domain noticing the burnt bookshelf, clearly Sean got the news before he did.

"I'm going to assume that Sean was here before, and that he didn't like what he was told so he threw a tantrum... But i'll make it simple, take me to the void and i'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. Because Lucas is already gone and Sean's just going to throw his life away at this point."
Malzahar gave the man a strange look and folded his arms. A willing trip to the void is worse than suicide, even humans as strong willed as Kassadin was deeply affected by its taint, what hope did this man have?

"The void is not something to be trifled with, we can send you to the void but you must understand that you will most likely never return to this world. Even if you do your mind will be broken, and your form will no longer be native to this world. Do you still wish to endeavour in such a trip?"

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

(( This is stragely exciting me.....*shudder* ))
"Malzahar, I do infact, know a lot of the Void's power, maybe a lot is an understatement, nonetheless, is there any...."POWERFUL BEINGS OF THE VOICE" that I could....I don't know...talk to? Maybe even...prepare myself for Fasticism (replace with word that means a good length of time of Meditation)?
Or even...well I don't know."