Ask the void's prophet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

Senior Member

01-01-2013

Upon being assaulted with Malzahar's magic Sabellan (Dragon form name) falls to the ground unable to even scream


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mälzahar

Member

01-01-2013

Seeing his opponent collapse Malzahar ceased his attack, returning his scarf to cover his mouth he stood locking down at the dragon, his eyes burning brighter than usual. Taking his dagger from its holster he held it pointing at Sabellan

"Do you feel your own mortality, your weakness Dragon? Your form collapses at a fraction of our power. If you dare challenge us again, we will not show you mercy."

The prophets words seemed deeper than usual clearly he was speaking down on the dragon in an attempt to belittle him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mlzahar View Post
Seeing his opponent collapse Malzahar ceased his attack, returning his scarf to cover his mouth he stood locking down at the dragon, his eyes burning brighter than usual. Taking his dagger from its holster he held it pointing at Sabellan

"Do you feel your own mortality, your weakness Dragon? Your form collapses at a fraction of our power. If you dare challenge us again, we will not show you mercy."

The prophets words seemed deeper than usual clearly he was speaking down on the dragon in an attempt to belittle him.
Vice flips the page of the morning tellagram of Demacia, Bandle City, and Noxus.
"Go team Void." he said in a strange tone because Malzahar said "our power" refering to the Void.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

01-01-2013

((I think you missed me))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mälzahar

Member

01-01-2013

((That I did please accept my deepest apologise as well as a voidling. (Warning voidling may suffer from spontaneous combustion when exposed to air)))

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice, being at the Institute to visit her girlfriend, stumbled passed the void seer's room. Something inside her started to feel...strange, telling her to go inside. She slowly walked in, noticing Malzahar. Something about him just seemed...welcoming to her.

She approached the champion slowly, wondering something about him.

"Um...hey there. I...are you from the void?" Alice asked, unaware of Malzahar's history.

-Alice Sorme, Demacian Wanderer
As she approached Malzahar was busy behind his desk writing on a scroll a small dark purple stone beside it. Looking up at his apprehensive guest he put his quill down.

"Half of us originated from the void, the body was human but our consciousness is the product of a human seer and one of the void."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mlzahar View Post
((That I did please accept my deepest apologise as well as a voidling. (Warning voidling may suffer from spontaneous combustion when exposed to air)))



As she approached Malzahar was busy behind his desk writing on a scroll a small dark purple stone beside it. Looking up at his apprehensive guest he put his quill down.

"Half of us originated from the void, the body was human but our consciousness is the product of a human seer and one of the void."
Alice seemed to be less in awe with the news. Somehow she knew the answer.

"Um...well I was wondering....is it...possible for void beings to have... children with Valoran people? Sorry if this sounds like a strange question."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

Senior Member

01-01-2013

Sabellan slowly rises back to his feet looking Malzahar square in his eyes

"I'll be back, and Lucas IS coming back."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mälzahar

Member

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice seemed to be less in awe with the news. Somehow she knew the answer.

"Um...well I was wondering....is it...possible for void beings to have... children with Valoran people? Sorry if this sounds like a strange question."
Mlazahar's eyes narrowed at the question, leaning back in his chair he tried to think if he had seen this women in his visions before, with no immediate memory coming to mind he answered the question.

"No, void born physiology is too different to the races found on this world. Not mention that they have no desire to engage in such activities with any of them. As for ones similar to myself human imbued with void power, such power changes what we were before, so even if a child was formed it would be an abomination in the eyes of both parents."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mälzahar

Member

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Sabellan slowly rises back to his feet looking Malzahar square in his eyes

"I'll be back, and Lucas IS coming back."
"If you dare challenge fate's will you will wish that you had died today. The void is beyond anything you can imagine and its powers can grant you a fate worse than death."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mlzahar View Post
Mlazahar's eyes narrowed at the question, leaning back in his chair he tried to think if he had seen this women in his visions before, with no immediate memory coming to mind he answered the question.

"No, void born physiology is too different to the races found on this world. Not mention that they have no desire to engage in such activities with any of them. As for ones similar to myself human imbued with void power, such power changes what we were before, so even if a child was formed it would be an abomination in the eyes of both parents."
Alice sighed, seemingly relieved at this information for some reason.

"Okay...thanks," Alice said, "Then would happen to be able to recognize if a certain form of magic was void-originating?"