Ask the void's prophet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mšlzahar View Post
The beast just continued to stare at her, its breath heavy drawn out, its mouth parts would twitch occasionally but it didn't make a noise.

The robed figure on the other hand was looking around, its burning eyes seemed to be inspecting her very mind, it was poking at the walls of her consciousness. Looking for something. After awhile of inspection it spoke, it had yet to find and pull at her memories.

"What, are you. You not, full human. Not entirely from dimension, Runeterra. Tell me."

The figure seemed to enclose on Mai, expanding.

Malzahar had noticed Mai weaken. He spoke out to her, his words flowed through the figure as if it didn't even exist.

"Has your curiosity been fulfilled?"
Mai took in a sharp breath as she watched the monstrosity on the other side of the rift. Her head lowering with her eyes locked upon it, wincing ever so slightly at the pain in her head. Fingers curled against the floor, tightened with claws dragging across the smooth surface. Why didn't she run? She wanted to. Every part of her wanted to flee and not look back but yet she remained.

Her eyebrows pinched together at the image in her mind, the void creature she saw, cloaked in its black hood with burning purple orbs. Her own ethereal violets lingering forward, staring yet not. Lips parting again with another gasp at the words she heard in her mind. Malzahar's didn't seem to be noticed, as those inside her head overpowered the reality around her.

"I-I'm not a monster.." She said a little louder as she started to push herself back but remained on her hands and knees, "Not... a monster.." Her voice dropped in volume as she shook her head, "..why are you.. in my head..?"

Ask Mälzahar

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Mai took in a sharp breath as she watched the monstrosity on the other side of the rift. Her head lowering with her eyes locked upon it, wincing ever so slightly at the pain in her head. Fingers curled against the floor, tightened with claws dragging across the smooth surface. Why didn't she run? She wanted to. Every part of her wanted to flee and not look back but yet she remained.

Her eyebrows pinched together at the image in her mind, the void creature she saw, cloaked in its black hood with burning purple orbs. Her own ethereal violets lingering forward, staring yet not. Lips parting again with another gasp at the words she heard in her mind. Malzahar's didn't seem to be noticed, as those inside her head overpowered the reality around her.

"I-I'm not a monster.." She said a little louder as she started to push herself back but remained on her hands and knees, "Not... a monster.." Her voice dropped in volume as she shook her head, "..why are you.. in my head..?"
The figure in her mind turned away, raising an arm it went to press something as if it was turning on a light switch with a single thin finger. But it touched nothing, instead it sent ripples through the air distorting everything behind it. It had found what it was looking for, an entrance to her mind, her memories.

"Our form, cannot... language, your mind gives form, allows more direct approach, we will learn from you... this world, and, your world, and, all things."

With that a white light flooded her vision, she would feel a sense of intrusion as if something had just entered her memories, something that wasn't there before, something that shouldn't be there.

When the light subsided they would find themselves at the peak of a mountain slightly in front of Mai was the figure as he stood before, but further still stood another Mai? and Wukong! The figure had taken them to one of Mai's memories. Lowering his arm the figure spoke again not even looking at her.

"Mind still weak, resembles human mostly. Other being native to Runeterra, lesser form, imbued energy from unknown source, well trained, name, Wukong, status, friend. Threat... insignificant."

Meanwhile back in Malzahar's quarters, the prophet was no longer stuck holding up the portal, something else was holding it open from the other side. He had moved behind Mai and stood there hovering, arms folded and smiling.

((Also if you would like to set the scene to the mountains area I haven't read what you did with Wukong.))

Ask Mälzahar

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Well...while I'm not quite sure I agree entirely with what the void no doubt has planned for us, I am afraid curiosity has bested me.♪

Sona stared around, looking at the multitude of artifacts and void objects that decorated the room, ♪If it would be no trouble, I would like to learn a bit more of what the void is specifically. It may help give some inspiration to some of my melodies for my band, if it is as the rumors say it is.♪
"The void, is the world between worlds, all dimensions are like bubbles in the ocean, and the ocean would be the void, vast beyond understanding, it is chaos in form, and in chaos there lies true perfection. It is the home of void born some of which you have witnessed and suffered on the fields of justice, with a sky of swirling violet that extends below the horizon, it houses these creatures on continents held afloat by powers beyond comprehension. Does this help you create a tune capable of expressing such a place?"

Ask Mälzahar

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice is dropped into the Void at a height of about 10 feet. "This should be a soft landing.." he says, as he uprights himself, and slams onto the ground of the Void, feet first. "Well I'm in here now.."
Vice takes a look around, and sees another portal to the Void open up a good distance away from him.
"Hmm. Oh well." Vice says, taking another look around. Then he sees a massive, dark figure appear over a few desolate trees. "What is that?" he says, walking towards the figure.
((While I am more than happy to contribute to your Rp, do you mind not doing it in this thread, its just I would personally prefer this thread be kept about things regarding Malzahar and his office. Also if you make a new thread it would be a lot easier to reference in the future :P))

Ask the String

01-05-2013

Quote:
"The void, is the world between worlds, all dimensions are like bubbles in the ocean, and the ocean would be the void, vast beyond understanding, it is chaos in form, and in chaos there lies true perfection. It is the home of void born some of which you have witnessed and suffered on the fields of justice, with a sky of swirling violet that extends below the horizon, it houses these creatures on continents held afloat by powers beyond comprehension. Does this help you create a tune capable of expressing such a place?"
Sona listened to Malzahar's description with deep interest.

♪Yes, actually,♪ Sona remarked, ♪Although I do have one question: Why does the void want to corrupt our world. If it truly is an ocean and we are just a lonely bubble, why does the void, or so the beings from the void, care about us?♪

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Quote:
((While I am more than happy to contribute to your Rp, do you mind not doing it in this thread, its just I would personally prefer this thread be kept about things regarding Malzahar and his office. Also if you make a new thread it would be a lot easier to reference in the future :P))
(( I have bad experiences MAKING threads...like just yesterday....then my thread about a new RP I wanted to make...and I don't want to talk about the one before that, but sure, I will try what I can. ))

Steampwrd Kitten

01-05-2013

Quote:
The figure in her mind turned away, raising an arm it went to press something as if it was turning on a light switch with a single thin finger. But it touched nothing, instead it sent ripples through the air distorting everything behind it. It had found what it was looking for, an entrance to her mind, her memories.

"Our form, cannot... language, your mind gives form, allows more direct approach, we will learn from you... this world, and, your world, and, all things."

With that a white light flooded her vision, she would feel a sense of intrusion as if something had just entered her memories, something that wasn't there before, something that shouldn't be there.

When the light subsided they would find themselves at the peak of a mountain slightly in front of Mai was the figure as he stood before, but further still stood another Mai? and Wukong! The figure had taken them to one of Mai's memories. Lowering his arm the figure spoke again not even looking at her.

"Mind still weak, resembles human mostly. Other being native to Runeterra, lesser form, imbued energy from unknown source, well trained, name, Wukong, status, friend. Threat... insignificant."

Meanwhile back in Malzahar's quarters, the prophet was no longer stuck holding up the portal, something else was holding it open from the other side. He had moved behind Mai and stood there hovering, arms folded and smiling.

((Also if you would like to set the scene to the mountains area I haven't read what you did with Wukong.))
Her physical body stilled as if frozen in time save for the slow breaths she took. With each, her heart would seem to pick up speed a bit before calming down once more. Her fingers had curled against the floor, scratched and settled there as she stared forward with emptied eyes.

The light had no effect on her physical being, but mentally she winced back against its bright flash and watched as things would start to come back into focus. She felt her hands rise up within her mind to shield herself, slowly lowering as she looked upon the cloaked figure and beyond it to -- What was this?

"..Wukong?" She whispered, startled more to see herself standing beside him. They would be looking out over the scenery, talking about reaching the clouds. An adventure. One of many no doubt that the two had, or may go on together. The illusion in her mind caused her cheeks to pinken with a blush, her heart picking up pace a little at seeing the Monkey King, captivated by his free spirit and jovial self. Admiration was undoubtedly present as she watched the scene unfold.

Did she really look that silly? It caused her to become somewhat self-conscious realizing how smitten she must seem to others.

Mai bit her lower lip, a hint of confusion reaching her visage as she watched the memory unfold.
"What?" She looked at the cloaked figure with a slight frown, "No, Wukong wouldn't hurt anyone if he didn't need to." She spoke up, as if she felt the need to protect him. "He's- he's a good man."

"Wait.. Learn?" Paling a bit as she realized he mentioned the creature she had partly become. She didn't know much, just enough to know it wasn't from Runeterra, ". . .there's.. nothing wrong with being human.." she said softly.

Ask the String

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( I have bad experiences MAKING threads...like just yesterday....then my thread about a new RP I wanted to make...and I don't want to talk about the one before that, but sure, I will try what I can. ))
((You know there is a void thread right?))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
((You know there is a void thread right?))
(( Wait what? ))

Ask Mälzahar

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Her physical body stilled as if frozen in time save for the slow breaths she took. With each, her heart would seem to pick up speed a bit before calming down once more. Her fingers had curled against the floor, scratched and settled there as she stared forward with emptied eyes.

The light had no effect on her physical being, but mentally she winced back against its bright flash and watched as things would start to come back into focus. She felt her hands rise up within her mind to shield herself, slowly lowering as she looked upon the cloaked figure and beyond it to -- What was this?

"..Wukong?" She whispered, startled more to see herself standing beside him. They would be looking out over the scenery, talking about reaching the clouds. An adventure. One of many no doubt that the two had, or may go on together. The illusion in her mind caused her cheeks to pinken with a blush, her heart picking up pace a little at seeing the Monkey King, captivated by his free spirit and jovial self. Admiration was undoubtedly present as she watched the scene unfold.

Did she really look that silly? It caused her to become somewhat self-conscious realizing how smitten she must seem to others.

Mai bit her lower lip, a hint of confusion reaching her visage as she watched the memory unfold.
"What?" She looked at the cloaked figure with a slight frown, "No, Wukong wouldn't hurt anyone if he didn't need to." She spoke up, as if she felt the need to protect him. "He's- he's a good man."

"Wait.. Learn?" Paling a bit as she realized he mentioned the creature she had partly become. She didn't know much, just enough to know it wasn't from Runeterra, ". . .there's.. nothing wrong with being human.." she said softly.
The figure turned to face her, his accent had improved becoming easier to understand with each sentence.

"Humanity is weak, they almost destroyed this world, they are barely worth consuming. You're not entirely human I haven't met before your kind, what world you from. Tell us what world or we will tear it from you..."

Once he had finished the void monster snarled a terrible noise it's mouth parts vibrating clacking into each other. The robed figure continued to pick through her mind, he was getting quicker, sifting through memory after memory easier. Again searching for something, uninterested in many of here memories. Urgot, Ezreal, Garen. All these champions and their interactions with Mai flashed by both the good and the bad.