Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Starting A 5v5s Ranked Team 1300+ Elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1msoicey

12-09-2012

IGN: 1mso1cey
Role: Top
Elo: Highest i got so far is 1420..... now i am back down to 1200's. oh the joys of solo que
Best Champ(s): Irelia, Fiora, Darius, Jax, Lee, Cho
Biggest Strength: Farming, knowing when to push and when to roam.
Biggest Weakness: Map awareness - get to focused in lane

Kanyeezus Christ

Recruiter

12-09-2012

IGN: Lord Nipples
Role: ADC, Mid or Jungle
Elo: 1349
Best Champ(s): Lee Sin, Shyvana, Jarvan, Ezreal, Varus, Graves, Ziggs, Swain, Lux
Biggest Strength: Knowing when to back off from an engagement
Biggest Weakness: Sometimes I'll go YOLOSWAG2012 and go rambo on people (to be fair, it works sometimes.) and I don't ward enough.

ZyxisA

12-09-2012

IGN: ZyxisA
Role: Top/ADC
Elo: 1361
Best Champ(s): Irelia, Olaf, Wukong, Yorick - MF, Draven, Ez
Biggest Strength: Very dedicated, prominent in lane, team player
Biggest Weakness: I don't ward as often as I should :P

Arkhelism

12-09-2012

IGN: aShinyRyuk
Role: Jungle
Elo: 1459
Best Champ(s): Nocturne, Shyvanna, Mundo, any jungler really.
Biggest Strength: Map awarness and warding
Biggest Weakness: Timers

Schwiddy

Recruiter

12-09-2012

IGN:Schwiddy
Role:Top but can play mid well as well
Elo: Highest this season 1490 plan to pass it tho
Best Champ(s): Rammus, Cho, Yorick, Teemo, Ireali, and can play a lot more as a counter
Biggest Strength: Last Hitting and farming, also very well at map awareness and playing together with a team, as well as trying new strategies
Biggest Weakness: Never wanting to give up, sometimes expecting counters to be easier lanes than they should be

Lezaleas

12-09-2012

IGN:Lezaleas
Role:adc
Elo:1300 s2
Best Champ(s):vayne mf ashe graves
Biggest Strength:teamfighting,better when behind
Biggest Weakness:map awareness,worse when ahead

xWacknessx

12-09-2012

IGN: xWacknessx
Role: Top and mid. Okay at jungle
Elo:1364
Best Champ(s):J4, Malphite, Akali, Vlad, Trundle, Talon, Malz, cho, Gragas, Orianna, Karth, garen, Olaf, Poppy, and still a few more. (I can play the champs listed at all of their known positions whether it be Top, Mid or Jungle.)
Biggest Strength: Good team work, laning, and ability to make plays.
Biggest Weakness: Aggressive, which can be both bad and good.

Iroki

12-09-2012

IGN: Oozlaka
Role: Top, Mid, ADC (Pref Top or Mid!)
Elo: Sigh...S2: Highest 1498 (Massive loss streak afterwards due to trolls, then Elo reset kicked in, and I got marked as 1380 something, it sucked.) S3: 1200s, I know it's not minimum...solo queue is fun!
Best Champs: Riven, Fizz, Jayce, Vayne, Tristana (AP OP!), Darius, Jarvan, LeBlanc
Biggest Strength: Winning lane majority of the time, map awareness, knowing when to engage/back off (Team fights in general I suppose :P)
Biggest Weakness: Very determined to finish kills, sometimes leading to irrational turret diving. But hey, credit where it's due, sometimes it works!

I'm sure you understand the difficulties of Solo Queue, though I personally feel I'm better than my Elo depicts. Would love a try out!

Snilram

12-09-2012

IGN: Snilram
Role: Jungle
Elo: 1300 (1400 top)
Best Champ(s): Hecarim, Skarner, Maokai, Amumu, Nocturne
Biggest Strength: Being an unstoppable enager
Biggest Weakness: Tunnel vision
Time Zone: Central

KYS sibalnomdle

12-09-2012

IGN: KYS sibalnomdle
Role: everything except jungle (I can jungle Amumu pretty well, but it gets banned most of the time)
Elo: 1400+ at S2 and I played less than 10 games of solo q for S3 so my current elo is 1157
Best champs: mumu,cho, vayne,lux,karthus,nid(ap support), shen,ashe
Biggest strength: I know most of my champions limits of what they can do in situations,when i have a good jungler or good support in mid or bot lane I can most likely get "good" results rather than screwing up a gank or lane.
Biggest weakness: Early game weakness. weak on knowing enemy team early invade/ gank power, and at times make crucial mistakes on cs(usually descent on cs)
my current elo does not qualify but I really want to be on a team than to solo que and drop my elo everygame, i have 1192 wins on normal atm so I am pretty experienced with this game.
Time zone: EST