Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami Lore feels incomplete

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Birdy51

12-24-2012

Which, I suppose this is something we all hope for!

I sincerely hope they do pick up with the lore soon. There are signs that we may get something soon though. The slowdown on the champions is one. Hopefully, these extra weeks allotted for each champion will go a long way into improving the champions that are coming down the pipe, and give the Creative team a bit more time to really create something truly substantial that makes Runeterra a bit more lively in general.

Xulsigae

12-24-2012

Agreed.
Putting a time limit in static lore is just silly as well. Needs life to make it have any impact.

Birdy51

12-24-2012

It is the biggest issue. I have absolutely no doubt that Nami's lore will shine, but it will take for everything to start moving.

Ace The Black

12-24-2012

Indeed, a slowdown on new champs is a blessing in disguise, really. It gives people more time to save IP for them, plus it gives Riot more time for other projects, like skins for champions old and new, as well as making up for the lore loopholes they've created with champs like Warwick, Singed and Sona.

Plus, they may finally have time to include lore that better explains the presence of the new champs, or shed more light on backstory, romance, friendships, and side jobs. I've given up on the JoJ coming back, but perhaps something similar can take its place, like Ram Steed starting his own paper or something. I always really liked Ram Steed's stories in the Journal.