Whatever happened to Warwick's kidnapper?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

12-12-2012

It isn't Viktor, I know that for certain due to the kidnapper's actions being out of malice and revenge.
I would really love to see some development on this character, or at least some information.

Ask the Herald

12-14-2012

I concur.

Harvester

12-14-2012

It could have been Irelia's brother, Zelos. He could have been a victim of Noxus' assault before he even left Ionia. His facial scars would have protected his identity, preventing any rumor of his fate from spreading. Angry at Warwick for ruining his life as well as slaughtering who knows how many Ionians, he wanted to torture warwick as an act of revenge.
On the other hand, everything I just typed was full of "what-if"s. Here is the article, just to save people from the search: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...me_1,_Issue_10
Was there any other information about his kidnapping?

CabecoteNA

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvester View Post
It could have been Irelia's brother, Zelos. He could have been a victim of Noxus' assault before he even left Ionia. His facial scars would have protected his identity, preventing any rumor of his fate from spreading. Angry at Warwick for ruining his life as well as slaughtering who knows how many Ionians, he wanted to torture warwick as an act of revenge.
On the other hand, everything I just typed was full of "what-if"s. Here is the article, just to save people from the search: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...me_1,_Issue_10
Was there any other information about his kidnapping?
Wow, this seems pretty accurate o.o It makes sense to be Zelos. Good catch .

Rallen320

12-16-2012

one thing I've always thought, and this is probably just me over thinking things, but notice that he was kidnapped right before the big ionia vs. noxus match, and as a result, he could not participate. (during the commentary, it was stated that urgot was unavalible due to needing repairs or something, while warwick couldnt fight because he was recovering from his kidnapping). If he had been able to fight (and this is where lore and actual game play cross over) he probably would have replaced sion as the jungler, possibly giving his team a strong advantage. For all we know, the kidnapping could have been a plot to ensure noxus lost the match

Ace The Black

12-24-2012

...Except that the lore change for Warwick makes it more likely that whoever wanted revenge on him did it possibly because he kidnapped someone they loved while he was human. Kinda nice that the kidnapping makes the feral skin canon though.

Fenix12345

12-24-2012

Hello again, Lore forum. Just going to drop this here.

Newton Rook was a reporter for the Journal of Justice from issue 13 up until it's closure, appearing 3 issues after Warwick's kidnapping. As he was curiously unable to post a section in the final issue to say goodbye, I suspect he either managed to high-tail it before getting caught by authorities, or ended up as one of the more thoroughly investigated employees. He matches Warwick's description rather nicely.
http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....it_Newton1.jpg