Quick champ idea. Post opinion plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Potluck Gamble

12-08-2012

I had an idea that I developed for a couple of friends. Don't have a name for him/it yet, but here's the basic layout:

Physical Description: Crystaline Being, no facial features, holes in body roughly the same body structure as brand (height weight and shape). No hands, crystal spikes. Holes are visible throughout his body

Power/Ability Description:
-Passive: He has a 12.5% chance to reflect any projectile attack back to it's source
-Q: He drills under the ground with his "hands" to a designated target in range. He is untargetable during this, and knocks the target into the air for .5 seconds.
-W: He reflects light and focuses it into a single beam at a single target. Minimal damage, and stuns the target for 1.5 seconds.
-E: Passive ability: every 12th/11th/10th/9th/8th ability used against him passes threw him, because the holes on his body grow
-R: He channels for 2 seconds, and reflects the next ability used against him back at the attacker. This means ANY ability (major emphasis there)

Background: He is from an area between the worlds. He was originally created to protect the mortal world from the Void, acting as a living gate through which nothing can pass. Some event caused him to slowly fall apart, and he has deteriorated to the point where things from the Void have found a way to cross over through him. He is looking for a way to restore himself to his previous state, and this is his reason for being in the Institute of War. While visiting us here, he figured he would take a crack at thinning out the Void population here already (hint hint hidden passive ...*cough cough...).

I would greatly appreciate any sort of advice on this character, and I would appreciate it even more if somebody could come up with a name for him. Try to come up with something with a Q if possible. That would be awesome, thanks

KazeNoHoshi

12-08-2012

passive=op and very glitchy system to make two hence jax beofre dodge was removed

q=not bad but it has to take some time and be sable while hes mvoing in some semi stealthy way were it would be hard to see from a bush
w=lux has a move like this perhaps you can change it into shoots spikes in a aoe radius at target location and binds them
e:how about passive ability everytime he is attacked consequitibly he blocks up to 25% of all incoming damage (scaling has to be weird)
r:reflects sucks because you can just not focus him its actualy underpowered so you can just use something like true form his abilities and stuff all get stronger and faster.

or personal suggestion.
Collision- He leaps into the air and slams on the ground temporarily making a portal to there world causing a shard spire ring to come up slowing and harming enemies while speeding up and healing him.

Just a suggestion this guy seems like a ace jungler and can perhaps be ap if his passive lets him get percent ad this way.

lots of cc and hopefully the same feel as before.

Potluck Gamble

12-08-2012

Thanks, I couldn't remember what exactly I had down for his e, so I had to quick make something up. I your idea of the new e, and that ult sounds impressive. His passive never had an exact number for the percentage number, and I understand that it would be difficult to make. The idea for the character is that he's supposed to be a sort of mirror being, and I want to try to keep that in there somewhere

KazeNoHoshi

12-08-2012

thank you i thought the dig ability was nice but it also ruled him out from being a tank..... and the only other place cc and dmg reduction is really great is jungle.