Buff Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItsNOTfriday

10-11-2012

Buff him please;
As a Ranged-AD, he is barely considered viable! He basically has no AD scaling (the Bonus on his W is 100% of his AD, considering its an auto-attack-augmentation its expected to do the same damage as an auto attack)

Twisted fate's strongest aspects is his mana sustain yet as an AD its useless using your W for stuns and slows.

As an AP caster; he is also terrible (not as bad as AD but still):

His scaling is rather low in comparison to other casters, his Ult is generally the least useful ult in the game! (Controversial)
1. No damage involved
2. Easily dodged (someone low hp can easily turn away, slow build up)
3. Long Cool down
4. Range is rather pathetic in ranks 1 & 2.
5. Can be interrupted making it's escape utility mediocre.

Personally I love the new TF remodel but as a champion is viability is just terrible.

I'm not saying he is the worst champion in the game nor am I saying he is totally useless, but in comparison to other champions he just falls short.

Vuther

10-11-2012

He's pick over 10% of the time and has a 55% win-rate in platinum elo.

He obviously doesn't need buffs. His ultimate is amazing and helps make him one of the best ganking mids in the game while he pushes and clears with Red Card + Wild Cards to an unrivaled extent.

You cannot dodge Twisted Fate's ultimate if you cast it on top of them without blowing an escape + Flash. Obviously, you'll have to not ultimate onto enemies you really shouldn't to achieve this.

Just practice him some more, I know I need to.

Oh, and uh, play him as AP otherwise all those good points I mentioned will not exist.

ItsNOTfriday

10-11-2012

Isn't that a problem in itself? he can only be played one way? Granted his "support" isn't completely terrible; but he basically can only be played as an AP caster!

Thubgar

10-11-2012

i would like to see him get a small buff, but you're horribly underestimating him.

he does a lot for the team that isn't damage.
his passive will net as much as a dragon kill or more in gold for you team

he has one of the longest duration and shortest cd stuns in the game (with just e and blue its 2s stun per 4s cd)

and i don't know what you're doing to get your teleports "dodged", but that shouldnt happen. in lane you should be jumping in between the champion and the safety of their tower. if they dont run past you your teammates should be on them. if they do, you stun them and and then they get eaten alive.

in team fights the 10 seconds of vision is just good to have. the teleport gets more situational, but 10 seconds is a long time. use it early, help the team, and you'll probably see an opening. the important part is to wait until after everyone jumps in. particularly if they have tankies busting through the lines. nothing as funny as watching udyr try so hard to get on you, only to skip over to his carry and maul them. ^,^

Vuther

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsNOTfriday View Post
Isn't that a problem in itself? he can only be played one way? Granted his "support" isn't completely terrible; but he basically can only be played as an AP caster!
It's worked for Annie, Ahri, Cassiopeia, Karthus...

Ok like, almost every mage in the game. Being able to do more roles is a definite advantage. Not being able to do multiple roles isn't much of a disadvantage considering how many champions also fall under that.

Shardicus

10-11-2012

Least useful ult? Escape utility?

Bro, Fisted Twate is an assassin. He's meant to chase, not flee.

summoner ranger

10-11-2012

only thing that really need some look at would be e(stacked deck)

Shardicus

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner ranger View Post
only thing that really need some look at would be e(stacked deck)
Honestly, I think he's fine where he is. Taking away skill caps makes the game boring. Though, if the AP ratio for Stacked Deck were to be increased to 50%, I certainly wouldn't complain.

summoner ranger

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardicus View Post
Honestly, I think he's fine where he is. Taking away skill caps makes the game boring. Though, if the AP ratio for Stacked Deck were to be increased to 50%, I certainly wouldn't complain.
tf stacked deck is not very usefull in teamfight, u are not going to wait 4 aa to hit some one with card that could save u or teammate

Shardicus

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner ranger View Post
tf stacked deck is not very usefull in teamfight, u are not going to wait 4 aa to hit some one with card that could save u or teammate
Because TF is not built for teamfights. He is an assassin.

EDIT: Whoops, I typed "is" rather than "is not." My bad. >_>