""""""""game screen freezing!"""

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

djnick87

02-01-2013

Hello, I have tested it a few times and sometimes if you were to change your keybindings at the start of a game for some reason it causes the game to completely freeze and you have to ctrl+alt+delete to close all LoL processes its very annoying and can completely wipe out a persons early game.

Crashoverrid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Is there any more information you can toss us to go off of? This may be isolated to you or it may not. What type of system do you have? Are you running a lot of different programs? Does the game become unreponsive (Not Responding text) or is it just lagging for a second? Any addition information could certainly help the community try and help you.

djnick87

02-01-2013

Oh ok sorry, Aleinwarem11x would be what im using and the game just completel stops like as if it was a picture and it usually never happens unless i mess with the keybindings buttons at the start of the game i can test it a bit more and maybe take snapshots if it helps o_O and should i post my laptops information? and i dont really run anything other than avast antivirus and steam

Chexmate

02-01-2013

this happens to me too. But for me if a champion dies, or someone takes a tower my screen would totally freeze for a second, it's really annoying and not cool