Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Severe FPS Drop After Season 3 Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

herpinderp1

12-08-2012

Hello,
I recently updated league of legends to the season three patch, and have noticed that I'm getting much less FPS than I was. Before the patch, I'm guessing I got around 30 FPS on average. However, now my FPS is around 18 in lane and goes down to 4 in team fights. Has anybody else had similar issues? If so, what did you do to fix it?

My Computer Specs:
-Macbook Pro Laptop
-Processor: 2.33 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
-Memory: 3 GB

miranda please

12-08-2012

I am having the same exact problem on the same computer.

JackTheDrunk

12-09-2012

I am having the same problem and I am running on very low graphics.. Before the update I had a constant 75fps on low graphics, but after the update and running on very low causes me to have 30. When i fight breaks out it drops to 7fps.

-Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7
-Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
-Graphics AMD Radeon HD 6770M 1024 MB

SacredJustice

12-11-2012

I had this problem when the new S3 HUD came out. S2 i averaged 60-40 fps. Now S3 Nami Patch, I have been getting 30fps and 10-5fps in team fights.

I recently played a custom game by myself (today), and i got 60fps. So idk if this problem as been resolved. Or the FPS was only high because i was the only one in it.

Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i3 CPU M 350 @ 2.27GHZ
Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB (3.80 GB Usable)

PapayaPig

02-01-2013

its riot problem