Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
Just a general tournament for 5v5. Will hopefully getting Riot prizing for future tournaments.
To sign up go to Here! (http://www.z33k.com/games/league-of-legends/tournaments/9520-5v5-infinity-league-of-legends-tournament-1)
Anyways the rules are
For planning purposes, plan for about an hour for each match.
Play your matches as quickly as possible.
Tournament Draft Mode
Best of 1
-- Item restrictions: None
-- Character restrictions: None
-- Bans per team: 3
The team who completely destroys their opponent’s nexus or forces their opponent to surrender is the winner.
The built in draft mode will be used unless the game is unable to start due to a game restriction. (Summoner having less than 14 champions)
Substituting players is only allowed if they are on the roster of this tournament specific team roster. You may not use a substitute who is on your team's page but not on the tournament roster.
Each team is given 6 minutes worth of pause time. If a team goes over this they forfeit the game unless the opposing team allows it. (This rule added 6/30/2012 3:17PM EST and will be in effect for the rest of the tournament.)
- 15 minutes of your scheduled game time your team is disqualified and your team forfeits the game.
- Any form of cheating will cause you and your team to be removed from the tournament and blacklisted from future events.
- Any use of a bug that has been deemed unfair will result in a forfeiture of the game.
- Overtly aggressive and/or abusive behavior will result in a player-issued warning or forfeiture. Games can be overturned because of foul behavior in game. Play like professionals, not like children.
- If a player disconnects before first blood or 6:00 minutes (in game time) the game may be restarted. If this happens more than twice in a row the team with the disconnected player(s) will forfeit their match.
- If a player submits a complaint in game or to an admin before the 6:00 minute mark the game may be restarted only if both teams agree to do so or if an Admin specifically states it should be so. Attempt to resolve the issue within the game before going directly to an Admin.
- If a player intentionally disconnects without specifying a reason, then the game will continue as normal. If an unintentional disconnection occurs within 6:00 minutes from the start of the match & before first blood, or a player’s client crashes or fails to load after champion selection, then the match must be restarted. Otherwise if the unintentional disconnection occurs after those milestones, the game will continue as normal. The crashed player may reconnect into the game as soon as they are able.
- If a server crash occurs, then the tournament director will decide between restarting the game or awarding the game to one of the teams. As a guideline, a game victory will only be awarded in a situation where one team was on the verge of certain defeat (e.g. A nexus was about to be destroyed).
To be started on December 22nd 2012 at 9:30 EST
Finals and Semi-finals will be played December 23rd 5 EST
Any questions feel free to email me at [email]Genesissc2@gmail.com[/email]
Stream Link! (http://www.twitch.tv/xogenesis)
Will be casted by InfOutlaw and myself!