I need urgent help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NatGray

12-08-2012

hello, I'm making a complaint because the account temporarily blocked me why? Thus http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun...case/6024369/? seriously this is really stupid, excuse the expression but as block me for that? took the time to read what others say and how they were going in deaths and that? I had a good game but my team I think that sometimes accompany one bothered by that but my block me account and the right? please read and buy all my sanction is not correct that you and hope for an answer.

sorry but I speak Spanish and use a translator.

Tetrologist

12-08-2012

Now i will admit i can't read Spanish, but I did read the English part. You harassed your team, especially Nasus. You also went after your Garren. You ended the game calling your team bad, which even if they are you don't need to say. Considering you got a time ban means you have already received a warning at least for toxic behavior.

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

not to sound like a tool, but if you only speak Spanish then why don't you play on a Spanish speaking server?

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

I can read spanish, and I say, calling people "noob", "idiots", "stupid" and such, is way over the edge on toxic levels.

Thus, rather than "make a complaint about your ban", you should take this as a lesson and change your behavior.

Tetrologist

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleb bartlett View Post
not to sound like a tool, but if you only speak Spanish then why don't you play on a Spanish speaking server?
There isn't one, to my knowledge. There is one server for all of north and south america.

ClearSkyss

12-08-2012

all you can do is report them back in revenge. that's about it.

Great Pyrenees

12-08-2012

Hi there, I took some time and did you a favor in reviewing your case for you.
In Game 1 You said "Bad Team, Nasus Idiot, Nasus Stupid, Nasus Noob, Feed Kata Nasus troll" Then you said "Estupido" twice and "GG bad team" twice in /all.
Because you did these things and broke the summoner’s code you do deserve this punishment. LoL is a free game and we have to sign a EULA saying we will follow the summoner’s code in order to play. If you have any questions on how the tribunal works please take a look at my guide in the guides section.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2852824
I recommend you play at least 50 beg bot games in order to put some room in-between your new cases and this way you will not be immediately banned again. Also when playing beginner bots you may make some new friends and help people learn the game. I believe in you and know you can return to us a more positive member of the community. Take care and good luck my friend =)

Kinvaras666

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetrologist View Post
There isn't one, to my knowledge. There is one server for all of north and south america.

All south america besides Brazil.

Brazil have his own server, but it is Portuguese only.

EUW have Spanish language though.

REGARDLESS, any player is free to play in any server they wish, despise where they are from and what language they speak.

BUT, none player is allowed to verbally abuse other players, no matter in what language they do so.

NatGray

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleb bartlett View Post
Como cual??

NatGray

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
Hi there, I took some time and did you a favor in reviewing your case for you.
In Game 1 You said "Bad Team, Nasus Idiot, Nasus Stupid, Nasus Noob, Feed Kata Nasus troll" Then you said "Estupido" twice and "GG bad team" twice in /all.
Because you did these things and broke the summoner’s code you do deserve this punishment. LoL is a free game and we have to sign a EULA saying we will follow the summoner’s code in order to play. If you have any questions on how the tribunal works please take a look at my guide in the guides section.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2852824
I recommend you play at least 50 beg bot games in order to put some room in-between your new cases and this way you will not be immediately banned again. Also when playing beginner bots you may make some new friends and help people learn the game. I believe in you and know you can return to us a more positive member of the community. Take care and good luck my friend =)
good, do not you think looks out 4/9 nasus katarina feeding is not very good? that's not good, I clutching my best to win and that is disconnected or when lagge fight .... good was the anger of the moment but good greetings and I hope you understand that it is not good to play with friends who do not make their effort ....
Besides, as I do not speak English really is very obvious that repeat the same words because I do not know. just that.
goodbye