Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YordleStripClub

12-08-2012

Does the report button give candy now?

NecroticBinder

12-08-2012

No. People are told to mute. And I regret to inform you that only kids will call each other the stuff I've seen in the tribunal regarding a game. That, and there isn't much punish spam so again, you're wrong.

Edit: Oooh. Nice edit. Well, the original post, which I now regret not quoting stated that the game was a kids game. People are given candy for reporting and pressing punish in an attempt to discredit the tribunal while you know, not actually looking towards any real problems.

YordleStripClub

12-08-2012

Whats the pupose of a mute button if the report button is the first button clicked anyway though :3

Neons13

12-08-2012

Yes I know there are going to be heaps of people who disagree and agree with this but its true, this game is going downhill fast because instead of playing the game people want to get on and troll and ruin the game for others knowing they can report people for anything and 99% of the time the people they report will get banned, even if they do nothing wrong, i have review plenty of cases where players get reported for abuse or swearing and they say nothing in the game or for feeding and they have the best score in the team... And players are happy to ban just because they can. I know there are a lot of people out there that do the right thing in games and in the tribunal but unfortunately there is just as many people trolling and intentionally punishing people because they can. As good as an idea the tribunal was its being taken advantage of know by lots of people.

YordleStripClub

12-08-2012

Well it seem more like people are looking to report people. And people generally only go on the tribunal to punish. Cause some of the cases I've reviewed are hardly a big problem and yet people have voted to punish when personally I found it harmless. Maybe I just don't take this game to heart or I don't get offended easily enough to think it's the end of the world?

Neons13

12-08-2012

Its because Riot is trying to make it child friendly for all the little kids who join because its a free game, but in doing so they are also giving those same privileges to anyone who wants to log in, trolls, kids, players anyone with a summoner name whether there new or old to the game doesnt matter they all can vote and that's where most of the trouble starts

Neons13

12-08-2012

and i have never been in a game where anyone has told another person to mute someone else, never its always instantly report them after the match...

NecroticBinder

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swirlyz View Post
Whats the pupose of a mute button if the report button is the first button clicked anyway though :3
Given that you know, only 2% of the playerbase has seen the tribunal I'd say that fact is incorrect.

Quote:
Yes I know there are going to be heaps of people who disagree and agree with this but its true, this game is going downhill fast because instead of playing the game people want to get on and troll and ruin the game for others knowing they can report people for anything and 99% of the time the people they report will get banned, even if they do nothing wrong, i have review plenty of cases where players get reported for abuse or swearing and they say nothing in the game or for feeding and they have the best score in the team... And players are happy to ban just because they can. I know there are a lot of people out there that do the right thing in games and in the tribunal but unfortunately there is just as many people trolling and intentionally punishing people because they can. As good as an idea the tribunal was its being taken advantage of know by lots of people.
This is also incorrect because you are assuming that the players they report have done something wrong. The tribunal has at last update around a 50% pardon rate, it may be higher or lower by now but my point is that far from all cases that see the tribunal are punished. It's more a problem that "Guilty people are PARDONED" that is the problem.

So... please make a legitimate argument because so far you two have provided arguments that are easily refuted with less then minutes of research.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

If it did, I'd totally get into his car.

Neons13

12-08-2012

Methelod that fact about people using the report button more so then the mute button is quite correct actually. Yes a lot of people that post on forums complaining about being banned do in turn deserve to be but not all do and unfortunately its about even the people being pardoned when they shouldn't and being banned when they shouldn't. The tribunal in theory was a good idea and in some ways still is but it needs to be modified so that this doesn't keep happening.

The 2nd statement you try to disclaim is also legitimate, you even contradicted yourself by saying "It's more a problem that "Guilty people are PARDONED" that is the problem." The point was that there is a problem with the tribunal not just people being banned for nothing wrong but also players who are getting pardoned when they should clearly be getting banned. Clearly you didnt do enough research (if any at all) when these two statements are legitimate arguments with more then enough evidence (with a small amount of research) also with your quote on stats, why would Riot or any game for that matter, put any stats out that shows there game lacking in a certain area? Of course their going to either A. not put that stat out or B. Say that its average or half. Most people know you cant trust or believe everything you read on forums, news reports, anything, you have to make up your own minds on what's true and what's not. Your stats are also taken from and earlier report by Riot because clearly they arn't 50% or near even anymore. So please do a little more research next time.