My ranked experience.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

12-08-2012

Clearly your opponents are bad at positioning, then.

Melting Rain

12-08-2012

well with a taric stun and E'ing in, i have to admit, it isn't very difficult!

Derc Junior

12-08-2012

Grab teleport
Have top ward inside bushes
????
Profit

KazeNoHoshi

12-08-2012

id suggest draven in new meta he wins early he wins the game because he is massively strong. If it wasn't for his weakness to crowd control he could take on bruisers tanks and assasains top.

seriously draven lvl 1-5 is a monster his ultimate is pathetic though since its a killing mechanism for a character whos designed to dive at lvl 3

KazeNoHoshi

12-08-2012

caitlynn has a questionablly bad late game if u ever go to pros the only reason ezreals so big is because you literally cant counter him, and he counters almost everyone.

i say questionably because it depends on the enemy team if theres a jax alistar evkynn combo ur gona suck

but if its olaf shaco and anivia u might do really good because of range.

She was partially designed to counter teemo bot which i find funny if you think about it.

all depends on who you facing

Prizzles

12-08-2012

There are some games you just can't carry.

In my opinion mid is the most important player in any game because their ability to win their lane directly correlates with their ability to put pressure on other lanes. If mid wins hard they can basically win top for top or bot for bot. Mid is more important than top in the midgame.

Either way if your entire team falls behind your team fight will be garbage into the late game. One of you should learn mid and win hard then put lane pressure on other lanes. Other should jungle or top. You can win bot lane and get dunked hard if mid loses and other team controls your bottom side jungle. You will just get 4 man dove over and over again until your tower falls.

Mid is the most important lane.

KazeNoHoshi

12-08-2012

i mean ezreal counters almost no one sorry.

Melting Rain

12-08-2012

hmm thank you for all the feed back! i think we will try one of us mid and one of us jungle, mostly because i gotta get my Diana fix in before she is hit by the nerf bat!