Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My ranked experience.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melting Rain

12-08-2012

This is not a QQ thread.

I have recently started playing duo queue with my friend, and we like to play together so we go ADC and support bot lane. in our past 3 games we have won our lane hard.(up by ~5 kills)
yet our mid and top/jungle feed the other lanes and we manage to lose.

are there any suggestions to preventing this?

for example possibly spreading out? maybe one of us mid and one of us top?

or maybe not winning our lane as hard and ganking others? although top is hard to get to...

I look forward to seeing any feed back from the community.

Turker75

Melting Rain

12-08-2012

Bump

adc

12-08-2012

Play top/jungle/mid, or play adc/support and stomp. I mean, make the enemy team rage at their bot lane. Go 15/0. Shove your turret early, win the other lanes for them.

If you can deal with a 1v2 bottom, perhaps run roaming taric and gank 24/7.

Melting Rain

12-08-2012

hmmm i suppose if we win hard enough to get the turret early, we can possibly just leave bot and push mid turret ... then top and snowball and win... thanks for the input AD Bottom !

adc

12-08-2012

A good example would be Cait/Nunu. Shove really hard early, pick up a 10 minute or earlier turret and roam. Most lanes can't deal with the heavy push, and if you shove everything else, you'll be ahead.

Another thing you could do is get yorick or rengar (or whoever the player wants to handle a 2v1 with) to go bot, go nunu/cait and push down top early. Swap off with your bottom lane, shove that down.

Melting Rain

12-08-2012

Our general combo is Ezreal/Graves and Taric/Nunu interchangably but i may have to purchase caitlyn because i heard she works quite well with Nunu's Blood Boil.

adc

12-08-2012

Caitlyn has a very strong early game (plus a long range). But she falls off because she doesn't really have a steroid.

Ezreal and Graves would be more useful late game, but Caitlyn would give you a lot of early pressure. If you can deal with her lackluster late game, you can get a big lead from having that early pressure and some fast turrets to get objectives.

It's really all about how you snowball the fast turrets into objectives and more turrets.

Melting Rain

12-08-2012

Hmmm thats interesting, because as is, we are generally demolishing our lane early with ezreal taric, so maybe it doesn't make sense to go caitlyn if she has a worse late game?

adc

12-08-2012

Ezreal is pretty good early game, Caitlyn is just stronger. She has a longer range and a better pushing nuke. Plus, her W is really good for stopping ganks.

Basically, Ezreal has pretty good poke and pretty good damage, but needs to land skillshots. Caitlyn just pokes anyway.

Melting Rain

12-08-2012

i don't have a problem landing my Q's and W's :P