Mana stacking syndra OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asakyun

12-08-2012

Yeah this build is for the luls but it probably has the strongest late game of any syndra build, and actually instagibs the AD carry (with 1-2 orbs out)

I built Syndra with:

Muramana (CORE)
Sorc shoes
Frozen Heart
Banshee's Veil
Seraph's Embrace
(and Rabadon's to multiply the AP from Seraph's)

You can also replace BV or Frozen Heart with Rod of Ages, but you lose tons of defensive stats so I don't recommend this

Build Order: Pretty free for you to decide, just rush tear and spam Q like no tomorrow. You can go for defense after your tear or you can rush Manamune. But whatever you do you need Muramana first for reasons said below.

Why this is broken.

So I did this on my new account, and I was able to reach 3850 mana
Syndra's ult can proc Muramana anywhere from 3-7 times depending on the number of orbs you have out.
Later on, Muramana's toggle can proc the mana increase for a second tear/AA Staff/Seraph's Embrace

So I was getting an extra 200 magic damage on average on each orb of the ult, and I was able to instagib the enemy ad carry with only one orb out. Even without having maxed out mastery trees, I was able to get 460 AP, and would have gotten to 4000 mana with the mana mastery.

And even though you built full mana, rabadon's + blue pot gives you 460 AP, which means you're still a force to be reckoned with after using ult. You are also semi-tanky because of the two defensive mana items you've built and Seraph's active.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeriphor View Post
At first I thought you were trolling, but then I read this and almost spit out my drink. That's a very interesting idea.
If I didn't know Syndra's ult could proc Muramana multiple times, I'd think I was trolling too

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimusvsAnima View Post
Another bad thing is, you're then useless til your ult is up. You just become a slow, poke and stun bot for your team.

Which, while not bad, is kinda silly for an AP carry. I'd recommend opting to get a Void staff somewhere in there instead of one item. The pen will help you out even after your ult is blown.
With your Rabs, you still have 460 AP, which isn't trivial at all. In any case, this is true no matter how you build Syndra (her laning is amazing but she's not the best teamfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser676 View Post
The problem with that build is that you won't do any damage till 40 minutes in the game..
Once you get that Muramana (takes appx 10 minutes to max out if you spam Q as often as possible) your ult will do an extra 100 magic damage per orb, and it only gets better after continually stacking mana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndrå View Post
Yes.
I concur

Zeriphor

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAsakix View Post
Syndra's ult can proc Muramana anywhere from 3-7 times depending on the number of orbs you have out..
At first I thought you were trolling, but then I read this and almost spit out my drink. That's a very interesting idea.

RIP Toyz

12-08-2012

this.... might be really good...
too bad i refunded syndra

chaser676

12-08-2012

The problem with that build is that you won't do any damage till 40 minutes in the game..

AnimusvsAnima

12-08-2012

Another bad thing is, you're then useless til your ult is up. You just become a slow, poke and stun bot for your team.

Which, while not bad, is kinda silly for an AP carry. I'd recommend opting to get a Void staff somewhere in there instead of one item. The pen will help you out even after your ult is blown.

Bossob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:

Hm...well, with 40% CD (Blue buff+pot+Glacial should get close to that? Didn't bother calculating), that's every 48 seconds late game. Which isn't actually that bad seeing how much damage this ult could do.

Asakyun

12-08-2012

Quote:

With your Rabs, you still have 460 AP, which isn't trivial at all

Crimson King

12-08-2012

Muramana (CORE)
Sorc shoes
Frozen Heart
Banshee's Veil
Seraph's Embrace

you could swap out frozen heart and banshee for a GA, then get a void staff. You'll be squishier, but you're not suppose be at the front anyways.

Sir Bunnykins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Yes.

Asakyun

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonKing1 View Post
Muramana (CORE)
Sorc shoes
Frozen Heart
Banshee's Veil
Seraph's Embrace

you could swap out frozen heart and banshee for a GA, then get a void staff. You'll be squishier, but you're not suppose be at the front anyways.
This build relies on having tons and tons of mana for that extra 200 magic damage. By removing those two items, you removed appx 1000 mana from the build, which reduces effectiveness of seraph's and muramana