So can we get the avarice blade to give some small AD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gregorymarco

12-08-2012

Vs useless crit chance? It's one of the most niche items in the game and seems really out of place...

Devynity

12-08-2012

They should just change it to Blade of Gangplank

honestly though, I feel like if it gave AD it would be a bit too good

Voidgolem

12-08-2012

I can agree with this.

Rice Blade, and by extension ghostblade and now Atma's, seems...moderately wasteful, statwise.

Ghostblade would likely be extremely good if it just gave more AD over crit chance.

Atma's has been a mess since the last batch of nerfs, just so many alternatives for armor :S

Sekirei of Flame

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
I can agree with this.

Rice Blade, and by extension ghostblade and now Atma's, seems...moderately wasteful, statwise.

Ghostblade would likely be extremely good if it just gave more AD over crit chance.

Atma's has been a mess since the last batch of nerfs, just so many alternatives for armor :S
It's not as bad considering all the new stuff that have HP added.

Optimus Heim

12-08-2012

I understand avarice blade giving the crit (ad would be a bit strong) but can they make it's upgrades not give crit?

I don't mind having a stat i don't use on an early game item but on anything else, I wasnt helpful stats.

LostLaneWonGame

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venarik View Post
They should just change it to Blade of Gangplank

honestly though, I feel like if it gave AD it would be a bit too good
Kages gives AP, which all mages can use, rice gives crit, which not many AD casters can use, and you don't get this as ADC because it doesn't build into anything you want.

Voidgolem

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYamazuki View Post
It's not as bad considering all the new stuff that have HP added.
Even so, you could pick up IBG or Randuin's instead and be more than set armorwise. I've never particular understood the logic in it being armor/critchance. as opposed to, like, just health (or maybe health/crit).

I mean, to draw the obvious comparison - Archangel and Manamune both give the stat they scale off of, and don't have to compete with other items for gold-efficiency.