Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

At this rate I feel like their is no AP meta anymore.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xengre

12-08-2012

Made this point 4... weeks ago. Got ignored and downvoted. As I said you could literally even have full AD teams because of the new armor pen + BC changes. APs... until it gets fixed are irrelevant.

Panera Bread

12-08-2012

I'm just starting to see AP's slowly going away in rank every single day. It's just not safe for them anymore.

Whoayeah

12-08-2012

Quote:
MG ƒaìth:
DFG isnt even worth the buy anymore lol.

I said guy!

A game not too long ago, I bought a Kage's to turn into a DFG... and then realised...

Yeah.. has that happened to you too?

Mogs01gt

12-08-2012

There needs to be more magic pen for champs like udyr. He really has zero options for penetration.

FistOf7Dragons

12-08-2012

Quote:
MG ƒaìth:
DFG isnt even worth the buy anymore lol.

I said guy!

dfg is max hp now so its good on viegar and annie and lb ._. thats it since they can 1 shot like they were supposed to... its just kinda expensive

Felaedor

12-08-2012

Quote:
The SHP:
You don't need another for mages. MR is still more difficult to rack up than armor.

A last whisper, BC, brutalizer combo is an ~85-90% damage amp against targets with 120-250 armor (less against targets with less than 120 armor)

A sorc boot, haunting guise/liandry's, abyssal, void staff build is ~90% damage amp on any target between 90 and 150 MR (it penetrates all MR below 95 or so, in which case the damage amp is equal to the target's pre-reduction MR), and drops down to 85% against a 200 MR and 80% against 300 MR (both of which are pretty big stretches)

Stacking the flat armor pen from BC can be problematic. But once that can't stack (presumably next patch), they'll be fine. Right in line with AP casters

Except for the part where BC is %ArP for the entire team.

You're still going to be looking at the fact that ADs won't need to buy it but will still reap the benefits of 25% more ArP if their Bruiser takes it.

Yes...I know it worked like that before, but the itemization for it was also terrible before, and it was stronger early than it was late. Now it's just the same thing throughout the entirety of the game.