Computer Geniuses Needed!!!

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

You Are Retarded

12-08-2012

Ok i am looking for a new gaming computer and am not willing to build one on my own. My main question is what is more important for a gaming computer, the graphics card or the processor. If anyone could recommend me and computers that are great for gaming or anything like that, that would be great. Thank you in advanced

tempname16511277

12-08-2012

i no how to use word so i could make you a presentation i am good with computers pls reply i am willing to do spreashsheet for free pls i want

You Are Retarded

12-08-2012

what?

Skilliard

12-08-2012

inb4 build your own
Honestly building your own isn't cheaper unlike people say it is, manufacturers create them in large quantities with cheap labor, and gets parts cheaper because of large quantity orders.

The only advantage in building your own is you get the parts/build that you want, rather than a premade system. Oh and alienware is overpriced though, you're paying purely for the aesthetics. stay away from them unless you're willing to pay $500 for the logo and pretty lights.

tempname16511277

12-08-2012

i can make you presentation pls halp me

tempname16511277

12-08-2012

dont listen to the ****er above me hes a lier and he will take your credit card and buy boats pls i want presetnation

You Are Retarded

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillmaster19 View Post
inb4 build your own
Honestly building your own isn't cheaper unlike people say it is, manufacturers create them in large quantities with cheap labor, and gets parts cheaper because of large quantity orders.

The only advantage in building your own is you get the parts/build that you want, rather than a premade system. Oh and alienware is overpriced though, you're paying purely for the aesthetics. stay away from them unless you're willing to pay $500 for the logo and pretty lights.

so what do you suggest i get? also do you know what is more important in gaming....a processor or graphics card

tempname16511277

12-08-2012

no ur all part of the illumintatin **** ioff leave the poor guy alone i will halp mak presentaion or word sheet pls psl psl sp sllspl psl i need kjhelpa

PHUCK3R

12-08-2012

You never gave us a price range but if your looking for high end gamming rigs, a laptop that is awesome for gaming is the razor blade and Origen pc makes GREAT gaming rigs, there were the original owners of alienware before dell bought them and turn the pc's into ****. If your on a lower budget i would at least get and i5/7 quad core as the minimum for ur cpu and from there the best gpu you can afford. IMO for a game like lol cpu is more important for the overall speed of ur comp, but if you play other games as well get an avg/decent cpu and the best gpu in your price range

You Are Retarded

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuramaki View Post
http://finitpc.com/cpu/cpu-tier-list

http://finitpc.com/additional-information/gpu-tier-list

graphics card is more important than the processor. To give you an idea of what you are getting into, check out the lists.
thanks a lot man that helped me....do you have any more advice or opinions on where i should buy a computer?

12345 ... 6