How Do You Do Teamfights?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

reconrover

12-08-2012

I have been recently having trouble with teamfihts. I have trobule with know exactly who to target first and know when to back out and or continue pushing. So how do you do teamfights and any advice?

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

The problem isn't who to target first, it's knowing who and when to swap targets.

It is perfectly fine to attack the tank at first, just don't waste your CD's on him! Talk among your team and determine which enemies are dangerous or which ones you can most easily kill.

Having your team focus their damage is crucial, and making sure that your team doesn't hold their targets when the ADC dives into the fray is often a deciding factor in battles.

The tank needs to know when his team can't initiate on the enemy ADC and APC as well so that you can back out of bad initiations.

Those with CC need to manage it as a resource to save the team and secure kills, those that deal damage need to know who they can/are going for.

There are a lot of things that take place in team fights.

Pijan

12-08-2012

Right click toward your enemy and smash your face on the keyboard.

That's how I got to 1600 elo anyway.

nekrataali

12-08-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=163539

^ A guide I wrote. It's a bit outdated but the concepts are the same.

amgagm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

When Garen has nothing but black cleavers and he's 9001-1-8999 it's okay to kill him first if he puts himself out there every time while your team focuses the Rammus and the worthless mogs Lee every ****ing fight...

dramateen01

12-08-2012

Imo, when you see adc or ap carry, Ult them as fast as possible. Doesn't matter what champ u have, ULT THAT CARRY. your teammates may follow. I can't tell ya how many times a carry like Cait or Twitch manages squeeze outside the fight and take out m,y team piece by piece.