Soooo....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracorya

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Shrew View Post
post what lol?
The card dude, we need to see it for ourselves if you really want opinions on why you got banned.

Darth Shrew

12-09-2012

oh.. i know why i got banned now.. although... i dont think it was that bad. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6019035 (no i didnt go afk)
the point of this thread was not to ask opinions on why i got banned lol. it was to recieve my report cards (still waiting on second)

MeekNA

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallastan View Post
This is what i don't like about this company they ban people and say its for the greater good, but then show no evidence that the person is actually guilty. This totalitarianistic approach is what is wrong with this company. If he is guilty then hey he deserves the ban. If not then you guys need to do the right thing and unban him. All i have to say is that by showing no evidence you are acting like a famous dictator from world war II dispatching private justice and not letting the public see what your doing behind the shadows. So I'm calling you out riot either your a dictatorship regime or you are fair we will know by your response.......

Mallastan out
ToC in.

E. Suspension/Termination.

By Riot Games. RIOT GAMES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, AND WITH NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND TO YOU.