Starting to get a little................

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreeTeeBags

12-09-2012

Ridiculous.

Ok so if someone can explain something to me really fast it would be greatly appreciated.
Now i have been playing lol for about 3 months now, and from my understanding when you get into champion select you call your lane and whoever calls it first gets it first.

Right or Wrong?

Its really ****ing annoying when i get into a game, people call their lanes and some troll refuses to change their champion and take the position that hasn't been called yet. I mean for the sake of the team comp it would make sense to bend the knee and just change right?

Instead we are forced to make 1 of 2 choices

1. Play the game with a ****ty comp and someone with a ****ty attitude
or
2. Leave the game before the timer is up.

Now the problem with 2 is that we get punished for not wanting to play a game with this aforementioned troll with a 5 min timer.

Now im not saying to ban these players because honestly I that would be unfair, but you need to stop punishing people for not wanting to deal with a troll right from the start.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeTeeBags View Post
Ridiculous.

Ok so if someone can explain something to me really fast it would be greatly appreciated.
Now i have been playing lol for about 3 months now, and from my understanding when you get into champion select you call your lane and whoever calls it first gets it first.

Right or Wrong?
Wrong

This is a team game, and as a team game, you should talk to your teammates to decide, as a team, what is better for the team.

Also, there is no rule that you NEED to play the "meta", people can play whatever they want, even if everyone goes ADC.

Also, on draft pick, pick order tells who have priority in what they want, not who called first.

Great Pyrenees

12-09-2012

Hi friend I love Iced tea! Wrong, according to Riot you can call lanes. However if a person ahead of you selects your lane/role then as a good team member you should fill the necessary role. I know this is not ideal but it will save you a lot of headaches. After all a lot of people really hate calling roles. We should respect everyones feelings right? Also I reccomend finding 1 champ for each role that you really love this way you are not inconvenienced. Heck I love it everytime I must break out my jungle soraka =)

FreeTeeBags

12-09-2012

Lets say we have a jungle and a solo top lane selected already. The trolls I am referring to will for example say. "I don't give a ***k im going top." when clearly a middle or bottom lane champ is needed.

My question is why are we forced to deal with people like this or be punished for not wanting to deal with them?

ClearSkyss

12-09-2012

DUDE stop ****ing crying about whether you get the lane you want or not, if your not willing to put up with the team your given the you have no business in this League of Legends community get your sht and get off my game you fauking troll.

btw i want mid lane b1tch

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeTeeBags View Post
Lets say we have a jungle and a solo top lane selected already. The trolls I am referring to will for example say. "I don't give a ***k im going top." when clearly a middle or bottom lane champ is needed.

My question is why are we forced to deal with people like this or be punished for not wanting to deal with them?
Well, why do you have more right to play the position you want to play then they do?

Why? Because you typed three letters faster?

No. You're both in the wrong.

All five players on the team need to discuss who is going where and everyone needs to be okay with the position their going. If there are two players who want to go top and refuse to go elsewhere, then there are only a few solutions:

a) Your team, and the two players who called top, have to be okay with a duo-top team comp.

OR

b) One of the players who called top (and this doesn't automatically default to the player who called last) needs to take one for the team and play a different role.

OR

c) Someone needs to dodge.

FreeTeeBags

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearSkyss View Post
DUDE stop ****ing crying about whether you get the lane you want or not, if your not willing to put up with the team your given the you have no business in this League of Legends community get your sht and get off my game you fauking troll.

btw i want mid lane b1tch
Ignorance, obviously you don't get the point of my post.
Go back to school and learn something please, and you seem to be trolling not me.

FreeTeeBags

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Well, why do you have more right to play the position you want to play then they do?

Why? Because you typed three letters faster?

No. You're both in the wrong.

All five players on the team need to discuss who is going where and everyone needs to be okay with the position their going. If there are two players who want to go top and refuse to go elsewhere, then there are only a few solutions:

a) Your team, and the two players who called top, have to be okay with a duo-top team comp.

OR

b) One of the players who called top (and this doesn't automatically default to the player who called last) needs to take one for the team and play a different role.

OR

c) Someone needs to dodge.

Ok, i agree with this, but my problem is the dodging. Why are we punished for it if we dodge a que.

FreeTeeBags

12-09-2012

Also i guess i was wrong about the calling thing, i have just seen it done like that most of the time and i assumed it worked that way.

Great Pyrenees

12-09-2012

You know the answer to that. I personally have been on a team forming 10 different times its really frustraiting because of all the dodges. There should be a penalty for dodging. I am just glad it is not a ELO penalty =)