Sona, not very supprtive.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treetree

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Hey there league of legends lovers! I was asked by a friend to spectate his game to see just how bad his team was treating the game.

I viewed it for awhile....but I got sick after seeing what happened.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2576185/

Link to the replay.

I want to report the Sona but I do not know how. I'd like to not see this person on the field of battle. Is there anyway one could make this possible? It is unfortunate that my friend, and the player lux had to go through will all of that... trolling.

Any help would be appreciated.

RockLobster88

12-08-2012

Put in a support ticked with Riot. Mention them by name, tell them the situation, try to have them look into it. Other than that, you can't do much else.

Great Pyrenees

12-08-2012

Or you could email the link to lyte. His email address is located in my guide on the tribunal in the guides forum.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

If your friend found any player's behavior to be offensive, he should report that player at the end of the game. If he didn't feel someone was bad enough to take his time to report them, then they do not need to be reported.

You have no reason to be involved in this situation.

RockLobster88

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
If your friend found any player's behavior to be offensive, he should report that player at the end of the game. If he didn't feel someone was bad enough to take his time to report them, then they do not need to be reported.

Actually, I encourage the OP's prerogative to remove/reform a toxic player in game, even if they can't participate directly in reporting. Standing idly by while watching it is like just watching a crime happen before your eyes. I'd rather have it go reported by as many people as there can be, whether or not they are the ones being offended against.

Treetree

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Quote:

I'm sorry if you feel that I am intruding on someone else's business. He also reported said player.

Treetree

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
Or you could email the link to lyte. His email address is located in my guide on the tribunal in the guides forum.
Would you mind posting a link? I'm sure other summoners have had this issue and have the evidence to back up their claims.

It would be much appreciated :3

CrimsonEyedDmi

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Quote:

First, I'd like to say I'm the reason behind the OP. Second, I have reported the player in question as with the 2 others that were involved in the issue. The thing is that a report doesn't guarantee any form of real action and while we're waiting for the Tribunal to go through the process they can be out poisoning other people's games and steadily worsening their experience as a whole since the Sona in that game was only one of 3 in a group that came into the game together. All in all this was originally the only way either of us knew how to bring attention to it outside of the after-game reporting