My apology to the community for trying to scam you all...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gakapo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

to take a quote from shen bot

"I am a man For i admit my mistakes. Be a man!"

Well good job for telling us. I'd say we forgive you but i speak for only myself

OMGownedU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Shiralune

12-08-2012

I actually remember that thread.

Aureate Word

12-08-2012

No one really cares.

Archangel9088

12-08-2012

well at least you have an ounce of dignity.
i wasn't around then so it doesn't affect me in the slightest.
but wow, man. just wow.

KizzyD

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aureate Word View Post
No one really cares.
Well, even if no one cares it still means a lot for me to get it off of my mind.

ßeerPongChamp

12-08-2012

what you did was truly disgusting and the only fitting punishment I see for this crime is that Riot not say a word to you and never punish to let it forever plague your mind and soul. Personally I hope you develop an incurable disease and die soon but thats just me.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

12-08-2012

fake and gay

HunkDorlian

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosher Walrus View Post
Dear General Discussion,

Hi, my summoner name is Kosher Walrus. I wanted to make this thread today as an apology to the community, I feel what I have done is shameful, disgusting, and criminal. Some of you may remember this. About this time, a year ago, I had the summoner name "Demonfister". In an attempt to exploit the community, and insult their intelligence, I created a thread on an alternate account of mine (AsuraVengeance) detailing that this "Demonfister" character was a friend of AsuraVengeance, and that "Demonfister" had a terrible disease, one which might terminate his existence. In an attempt to get referrals so I may one day gain a skin which I liked, I took advantage of all of you, and for that, I am sorry. I consider people who exploit diseases shameful, and whats even more shameful is that I did that exact same thing myself. If you search up the name "Demonfister" on the forums, I'm sure you could read the entire debacle yourself, if you're interested. I never got a warning for the thread, I never had any red chat with me, I didn't get a slap on the wrist at all. I got away lucky, but was I really that lucky? I had the guilt of a crime on my mind, and I decided to leave League for awhile. I was upset that my plan had failed at the time, but over time I was more upset that I could let myself stoop to something so low.

I have been thinking about making this thread for awhile, and wondered what the consequences would be if I were to remind people of such a thing again. With Riot now cracking down on taking advantage of the referral system, I figured if I made this, it would remind Riot of my crime, and I would have action taken against my account - of which I've spent so much time and money on. I was scared to do it, but to clear my conscience, I wanted to make this thread. I have to take the risk, because I truly feel bad. For people that have such diseases, it's a terrible thing. It's inspiring knowing there are real people out there who have these diseases, or injuries, and still continue to do what they enjoy most in life - play games. I faked a disease, such a terrible act in itself, and for what? Virtual goods? The likes of which have no effect on the enjoyment I get from playing this game?

So, this is my apology. For you to forgive me or not, is up to you. League has been a great inspiration to me, as I one day strive to be a game designer, or perhaps even a professional gamer. I am sorry for all who I've insulted, and tricked into believing this fallacy. Thank you so much for reading. Have a great day!
since Joe's demise Riot games will vanish your ID from this world, gg scammer, gg

KizzyD

12-08-2012

Bump.