How many FPS approx. with this Tower?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hérmés

12-08-2012

So its not up-gradable at all?

Well Hungarian

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LbL Hermes View Post
So its not up-gradable at all?
No. That computer is very very small. You would be extremely limited as to what you could upgrade on it.

If you are looking to get something in that price range you would be better off looking for a computer that is full size, and has an available PCI Express x16 slot. You will then be able to upgrade components on the system. The PCI Express x16 slot is for a video card.

Genetic

12-08-2012

This tower out of the box would probably run you about 30 - 60 FPS on minimum graphics. There is never a reason to have maximum graphics, pros tend to use minimal settings when playing because it reduces any minor distractions on the ground when playing.

With that being said, the on board graphics is the biggest draw back here. You'll load reasonably quick, but if you get some sort of an upgrade, it should be on your graphics card.

Good luck, and happy gaming!

Hérmés

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasov View Post
This tower out of the box would probably run you about 30 - 60 FPS on minimum graphics. There is never a reason to have maximum graphics, pros tend to use minimal settings when playing because it reduces any minor distractions on the ground when playing.

With that being said, the on board graphics is the biggest draw back here. You'll load reasonably quick, but if you get some sort of an upgrade, it should be on your graphics card.

Good luck, and happy gaming!
Thanks! Is there anyway you can point me to an upgrade?

YDemon

12-08-2012

intel gpu is a joke.

Well Hungarian

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LbL Hermes View Post
Thanks! Is there anyway you can point me to an upgrade?
The only video cards you will find that would fit in there will be so crappy it wouldn't be an upgrade lol. If you want to buy a computer you can upgrade you need to look for something else.

On a serious note, if you really really want to upgrade that computer with a new video card I know some of the Raedons have "slim" cards. They are video cards that are on smaller boards to fit in tight places. You can find them on newegg.com.

Greatness

12-08-2012

dude, you could build a better computer than that by far, with $400,

Well Hungarian

12-08-2012

Just because I am feeling kind, here is a link to a video card that would fit in there.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814102958

They are called "low profile".

Greatness

12-08-2012

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...75886&csid=_61

boom here a computer you can build around the same price just $50, worth it, similar to my computer, that i built

KarlWayneJenkins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Scrubs buy prebuilt computers.