How many FPS approx. with this Tower?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hérmés

12-08-2012

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Pav...&skuId=5037548

How many Frames do you think I could get on average? Would I need to upgrade the processor? Thank a lot!

Lagginator

12-08-2012

You'd probably be more concerned with what graphics card you'd use. LoL isn't super graphics-intensive, you'd probably have more than enough power with that computer.

SasakitheCouncil

12-08-2012

The CPU should be fine, but the gpu is bad.

Also, unless you absolutely have to, don't get the slim tower models, since it's much harder and more expensive to get parts later.

Well Hungarian

12-08-2012

The processor is on the very low end of the Intel processors. It has "on board" graphics.

On medium settings with those specs I would guess somewhere around 35-45 fps. It could be lower, but not higher.

Jonez v

12-08-2012

That thing won't get you anywhere.

I don't think a good graphics card could even fit in that.

A Nydus Worm

12-08-2012

vauge video card specs. Why not do an ounce of research and build yourself something superior.

Pepperbox

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Well Hungarian View Post
The processor is on the very low end of the Intel processors. It has "on board" graphics.

On medium settings with those specs I would guess somewhere around 35-45 fps. It could be lower, but not higher.
This is extremely optimistic. Without a real graphics card, I would estimate less than 25 fps at low settings.

spciytaco69r

12-08-2012

build your own tower

Well Hungarian

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperbox View Post
This is extremely optimistic. Without a real graphics card, I would estimate less than 25 fps at low settings.
Not really. I have Intel HD 4000 on my processor. I can run League on high settings with no shadows and get 45-50 fps.

I don't think that processor has HD 4000. Either way, on MEDIUM settings as I said...he might be able to pull OK frame rates. That is also why I said it could be lower than my estimates...and not higher.

This game doesn't require much to be playable.

EDIT: I actually just looked up the specs of the Intel HD graphics on that processor. Its similar to Intel HD 2000 graphics. In other words you would be luck to play Angry Birds without problems. I do not recommend getting this to play League of Legends. I assumed that since the G series processors were "newer" they would have the Intel HD 3000 or 4000 graphics solution.

Dryad Soraka

12-08-2012

They don't specify what generation.

A) Build one that is better and cheaper, and you get the glory of telling people you built your computer and didn't get ripped off by Best Buy.
B) Don't get that one.

Even overclocked HD Graphics 3000 runs LoL poorly.