Irelia nerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ronaldo

12-08-2012

I just read a post on these forums saying the Irelia is nerfed because of her core items being too expensive, or something like that. I am pretty new to this game, and I just bought Irelia last week, but now I am wondering if I should refund her if she got nerfed too much. I am also aware of the black clever "issue", and am wondering when the item is getting nerfed. Also will Irelia be a viable champion if black clever gets nerfed or is she just irrelevant from here on out. So what would you guys do, refund Irelia and buy a different solo top champ or just ride out the next few weeks and see if they change the items anymore?

BTW here is the post: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2874562

Uncanny Doom

12-08-2012

It's rare that a champion will be nerfed indirectly to a point where they are unplayable. Irelia's kit is strong and a strong core kit is what keeps a champion played in the long run. Don't refund her.

It's also possible that the new defensive tree masteries indirectly buffed her. I wouldn't write Irelia off just yet. Also, just because there's a topic on this forum saying X champion is overpowered or underpowered doesn't mean it's true. No matter how many likes or replies it has. Everyone was saying Rengar was nerfed to uselessness and then we saw him commonly picked at IPL5 and usually doing great and having huge impact on games.

Ronaldo

12-08-2012

Ok I guess I will still try to play her, but I am not quite sure what to build with her since most of the guides are not updated for the new items.