Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sigh, some people's kids....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

foofymonkey

Recruiter

12-08-2012

There are too many kids on this just trololololing--raging, cursing, etc.... I think Riot should make this a privileged server with REQUIREMENTS OF APPLICATION to join. This way they would get more professional reviews.

Seriously, this is a test site, where some people write reviews and help Riot with bug catches.

Getting sick of kids raging. Example: just now had a kid (fiora) rage about ks's in a bot game to her laning partner (TF) after already having 12 kills a piece. Good God it is bots and worse it is bots in PBE...simmer down.

Please get off of the PBE, you are not helping anyone. Not even sure where to tell you to go, because I don't think anyone wants you on the regular servers either. Yes, I'm complaining. The log in queue is redonk,

How many people are actually testing and writing reviews....how many people can duplicate glitches they find.....how many take video/pics of problems for proof of fix needed....how many take pbe game play too seriously?

NoPlace2Go

12-08-2012

I feel you. I've gotten so many people surrender then when the surrender fails, they just quit the game.

siax7

12-08-2012

You know, i've alaways hated kids, not the ones that are respectful, and know there place, but the ones that arent respectful and dont know there place. This server has olny re-affirmed my suspicion

Snoozie5

12-09-2012

As a teenager on this game I feel sometimes as if I don't want be associated with people of my kind. Is that normal? I mean the constant trolling and raging is uncalled for. the PBE has become a place for trolls to run crazy