Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best build for nami?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PikaRioCed

12-15-2012

As with all supports after the new changes you will have to build her according to what the team needs.

If you're fresh I suggest starting with 3 green wards, 2 red sodas and a fairy charm.

Once you B, either get boots or philo and some wards. Get whatever you didn't get the next time you b, then get a Sightstone or wards and a Lucky Pick. From there, build what you need.

Does your team need help with initiations because your tank is timid? Grab that item that spawns two slow-down ghosts. Are you taking too much damage in teamfights? Work on a Bulwark. Does the enemy team keep just narrowly getting away? Grab Shurelya's. Are you an AP heavy team? Consider WOTA or Abyssal. Is your carry always focused + CC'd? Grab Crucible ASAP. And so on, and so on.

Don't forget to upgrade your Sightstone, that extra health is a boon.

Qsario

12-15-2012

These days, I like to start _flask_ + wards, the rush sightstone at 700 GP. The flask actually gives you more regen than the faerie charm did unless you don't go back for a long time and you can keep using it until you run out of item slots.

Oyxl

12-15-2012

Turns out Tear of the goddess upgrades into more than just Mura, which I somehow missed, due to it never ever before having been part of my support builds, or any build for that matter, but I think I might pick it up by default. That mana is just so very much needed on Nami and allows you to never run out of mana from a minute or 8 to 10 into the game.

Clarity is basically there only to get through the first 10 minutes of lane harassment. I found both Clarity and Tear to be invaluable to early non-stop lane harassment.

So ye, doing the same;

1. Flask + 4 wards (or Flask + 2 + 1 pink)
2. Sightstone
3. Kage's Lucky pick
4. T1.Boots
5. Tear

(totals ~2500 gold if not counting 1.).

I've been trying different builds in custom games and there is no better mana/per gold ratio than Tear.

6. Would most likely be Philosophers Stone to upgrade fast for the speed boost.