Best build for nami?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PikaRioCed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

As with all supports after the new changes you will have to build her according to what the team needs.

If you're fresh I suggest starting with 3 green wards, 2 red sodas and a fairy charm.

Once you B, either get boots or philo and some wards. Get whatever you didn't get the next time you b, then get a Sightstone or wards and a Lucky Pick. From there, build what you need.

Does your team need help with initiations because your tank is timid? Grab that item that spawns two slow-down ghosts. Are you taking too much damage in teamfights? Work on a Bulwark. Does the enemy team keep just narrowly getting away? Grab Shurelya's. Are you an AP heavy team? Consider WOTA or Abyssal. Is your carry always focused + CC'd? Grab Crucible ASAP. And so on, and so on.

Don't forget to upgrade your Sightstone, that extra health is a boon.

Qsario

12-15-2012

These days, I like to start _flask_ + wards, the rush sightstone at 700 GP. The flask actually gives you more regen than the faerie charm did unless you don't go back for a long time and you can keep using it until you run out of item slots.

Oyxl

12-15-2012

Turns out Tear of the goddess upgrades into more than just Mura, which I somehow missed, due to it never ever before having been part of my support builds, or any build for that matter, but I think I might pick it up by default. That mana is just so very much needed on Nami and allows you to never run out of mana from a minute or 8 to 10 into the game.

Clarity is basically there only to get through the first 10 minutes of lane harassment. I found both Clarity and Tear to be invaluable to early non-stop lane harassment.

So ye, doing the same;

1. Flask + 4 wards (or Flask + 2 + 1 pink)
2. Sightstone
3. Kage's Lucky pick
4. T1.Boots
5. Tear

(totals ~2500 gold if not counting 1.).

I've been trying different builds in custom games and there is no better mana/per gold ratio than Tear.

6. Would most likely be Philosophers Stone to upgrade fast for the speed boost.