Team Supreme LF Mid (1600+)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Introduction:

We have been together for quite a while now and have vast tournament experience.
Our team has great synergy with potential to go far. Our mid spot has recently opened up and we're looking to fill it with a quality, skilled player.

Team Name:

Team Supreme

http://www.lolteamsupreme.enjin.com/

Current Needs

Mid

Playtimes:

--Practice will be weekday mornings starting at around 10:00am Central until about 2pm.
--Sundays are reserved for Go4LoL matches but we still practice prior starting at 10am.
--Saturdays are our off days. If these times sound perfect for you then we may be the team you've been looking for.

Requirements for tryout: (may update this in the future)

• Age 18+
  • A working mic and Dolby Axon
  • Available mornings from 10:00am Central until about 2pm Central
  • Available most of the day, most weekends. (Saturdays are off day)
  • The ability to compete at at LEAST a 1500 elo level.

What you'll be tested on during tryout:
  • Your ability to counter pick.
  • Your ability to play several champions of your preferred role.
  • Consistency (Your ability to show up on time, everyday)
  • Vast knowledge of the current meta.
  • Strong map awareness and the ability to farm well.
  • Ward placement.
  • Attitude/Teamwork/Sportsmanship
  • Subs should be efficient at every role with many champions in each.
  • Ability to take constructive criticism.
  • Ability to learn from your mistakes.

Current Roster: (incase you'd like to do some research before applying)

Mid: ???
Top: Darthno
Jungle: Old Man Boats
ADC: Hitsuyaga
Support: Jagador

Sub: ???
Sub: ???

Note: Subs will be accepted once the position they're applying for is full. Once a spot opens up on the team the sub will have first crack at filling it.
Subs are not second string because of skill. You'll still be required to pass a tryout.

Interested? Want a tryout?

---Fill out the application below in a reply to this thread or:
---Fill out an app on our website at www.lolteamsupreme.enjin.com. Just click the Apply! button
---Contact Old Man Boats or Hitsuyaga in game to find out if your application has been accepted for a tryout.

Note: Tryouts will last how ever many days we see fit to test consistency. (Except Subs) We will work around a sub's schedule.

IGN:

Are you able to be online 15 minutes prior to our start time?

What is your main role?

Tell us something about your gameplay:

What is your highest and current elo?

Extra Info:

Tournaments:

We've been doing Go4LoL's for several weeks. Our best placement so far was 8th place.

If you make the team you'll be REQUIRED to setup an account with National ESL,
add a game account and LoL Summoner Name. This is for Go4LoL and is not optional.
If you're serious about joining a team and playing in tournaments, don't be lazy, get it done. Failure to do so tells us something about how dedicated you'll be to the team.

Our team is also registered for LoL Miniseries which starts Jan 5th.

Thanks all, good luck, and here's to a bright Season 3...

Uchihaa

01-08-2013

I was going to apply but the play times... Not sure what kind of players you are looking for... Weekdays 10am - 2pm. Majority of people are either in school or at work. So your pool is shorten by a lot lol.

Minion989

01-08-2013

Was gonna apply, but as mentioned before....your practice times are just comical.

Hitsuyaga

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchihaa View Post
I was going to apply but the play times... Not sure what kind of players you are looking for... Weekdays 10am - 2pm. Majority of people are either in school or at work. So your pool is shorten by a lot lol.
not really we get more then we can handle when a spot opens up to the point where we can't even tryout everyone that applies

@Minion989 same answer to you

Boats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minion989 View Post
Was gonna apply, but as mentioned before....your practice times are just comical.
Comical for someone who's unfamiliar with life beyond high school. But some people work 2nd or 3rd shift and can make the times, some people are unemployed or work from home and can make the times. So our times are actually perfect for alot of people. Thanks for your interest though.

RoflcoptorPilot

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Boats View Post
Comical for someone who's unfamiliar with life beyond high school. But some people work 2nd or 3rd shift and can make the times, some people are unemployed or work from home and can make the times. So our times are actually perfect for alot of people. Thanks for your interest though.
Or people who have a real job or are in college. Bump.

Hitsuyaga

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflcoptorPilot View Post
Or people who have a real job or are in college. Bump.
I'm in college and have a damm good job but thx for ur worthless opinion sir

RoflcoptorPilot

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsuyaga View Post
I'm in college and have a damm good job but thx for ur worthless opinion sir
Man, I'm jealous of your college where you have a 4 hour break every day and it's respectable enough to have a real job before you even have your degree! I wish I went to a place like that

Hitsuyaga

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflcoptorPilot View Post
Man, I'm jealous of your college where you have a 4 hour break every day and it's respectable enough to have a real job before you even have your degree! I wish I went to a place like that
Hey atleast your funny, you must have a lot of free time to come into this thread to talk **** to a team you have no chance at making with ur sad kdr/stats but thx for bumps

RoflcoptorPilot

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsuyaga View Post
Hey atleast your funny, you must have a lot of free time to come into this thread to talk **** to a team you have no chance at making with ur sad kdr/stats but thx for bumps
I'm so bad at applying for teams, how do I always screw it up...? O wow, you guys must be a really professional team where even your supports need to have a high kdr! I was always under the impression that supports need a high assist:death ratio... You learn something new everyday!