Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1300+ Adc LF Training and a Mentor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RisingTomo

12-08-2012

Hey my name is Risingtomo and I am looking to get better at the ADC role.

I am currently 1362 ELO but I still have one last game to play till it becomes official. I want to improve and I'm willing to put as much time into the game as I need to. I can take any advice and criticism as that is the only way to get better. With college ending this week I can be available during any time so I am ready to start moving forward.

My main characters are Ezreal, Draven, Corki, and Twitch, but I am planning to learn them all so I can have more experience and knowledge of who I am going against.

If there is anyone out there with extra time and is willing to be my mentor, add me Risingtomo.

Have a good day

RisingTomo

12-08-2012

Oh and dont be shy about posting here. I'll be checking it often.

RisingTomo

12-08-2012

Still looking for a mentor!

RisingTomo

12-08-2012

bump

RisingTomo

12-08-2012

bump

ExecutionerK

12-08-2012

I will suggest you not to bump, the thread in G&S is much slower than GD, and you will probably stay on first page for the whole day

As for mentors, you should also go find them elsewhere, I had stopped mentoring after I stepped up in the ranked teams, and currently too busy to do any big helps to people.

RisingTomo

12-08-2012

Ok, thanks for the advice.