Please Update Items page on Website

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yardfowl

12-08-2012

Can one of the Admins please update na.leagueoflegends.com/items, the item page does not yet reflect changes made in the Season 3 patch

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-08-2012

I think they're delaying updating it because there are more patches to come throughout the preseason that will almost certainly cause the list to change yet again before it's all finalized for season 3.

But with that said, I agree and I'd like to see an updated page. It makes items easier to talk about in the forums when I can see all the stats on an item without going to a custom game or the LoL Wiki (which doesn't sort their items as well as Riot does, imo).

andyjobo

12-08-2012

First of all, keep your website up to date because it's the proper thing to do. Secondly, even if you are going to be having lots of changes, all the more reason to keep it up to date, so players can keep up.

To add to this point of keeping items up to date on the website, how about an ITEMS tab in the client similar to the CHAMPIONS tab, so we can access them while logged on? PLEASE?! *cough* DOTA 2 *cough*

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjobo View Post
To add to this point of keeping items up to date on the website, how about an ITEMS tab in the client similar to the CHAMPIONS tab
Actually, this is a really great idea. Perhaps through this tab, we'd be able to set our own custom recommended items list for any champion we want?

andyjobo

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Actually, this is a really great idea. Perhaps through this tab, we'd be able to set our own custom recommended items list for any champion we want?
Again... *cough* DOTA2 *cough*... But yes this addition of being able to customize your recommended items for EVERY champion you play is very powerful and NECESSARY for optimal play at the highest level.