With all due respect....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaseraSedai

12-07-2012

This is ridiculous.

Look at what I stated, never once did I insult someone without reason. The only time I typed anything remotely offensive was when people hassled me, and even then I was very polite without name calling or anything person.

What is this, honestly? This is being abused!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6019732/

Getsuei

12-07-2012

Tbh, game 3 actually looks like you was feeding. 0 kills and 0 assists. There was at least 27 kills done by your team, I find it pretty hard to believe that you didnt manage to get a single assist, as Blitz

RaseraSedai

12-08-2012

It was my first day playing.... I am new at this game, and have had this account for under a week, plus exam studying. I even said it was my first time trying him.
I dont understand this feeding concept. Its not ranked, and regular games where you can learn how to play? Why should I be punished for trying new champions?....

I understand banning based on being rude, etc, but trying out new champions? That shouldnt be an issue at all. Not fair to the newbies like me who are trying to learn the game and how other players react etc.

Gripsack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaseraSedai View Post
It was my first day playing.... I am new at this game, and have had this account for under a week, plus exam studying. I even said it was my first time trying him.
I dont understand this feeding concept. Its not ranked, and regular games where you can learn how to play? Why should I be punished for trying new champions?....

I understand banning based on being rude, etc, but trying out new champions? That shouldnt be an issue at all. Not fair to the newbies like me who are trying to learn the game and how other players react etc.
Don't sweat it, dude. Some people just like to troll. Continue to do your thing and continue to learn while you play. Just don't be arrogant enough to think you know what you're doing and not support your team when they need you.

RaseraSedai

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroupSex View Post
Don't sweat it, dude. Some people just like to troll. Continue to do your thing and continue to learn while you play. Just don't be arrogant enough to think you know what you're doing and not support your team when they need you.

At this point though, Im just afraid to invest any more time or money in it, to be honest. It seems like it requires teamwork and such, but any time you decide to type ANYTHING can be reported and taken out of context. I mean for one game alone, you dont even see the abuse I put up with from two players that ended up reporting me.

I dont know, its just disheartening I suppose. I dont mean to QQ, but it makes trying to learn the game just seem like a lost cause since any wrong move is criticized or reported or bashed, and when you do try to defend yourself, the report kicks in. x___x;

Quick Question...Since I have been punished, does that mean at level 30 I cannot join the tribunal?

Gripsack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
At this point though, Im just afraid to invest any more time or money in it, to be honest. It seems like it requires teamwork and such, but any time you decide to type ANYTHING can be reported and taken out of context. I mean for one game alone, you dont even see the abuse I put up with from two players that ended up reporting me.

I dont know, its just disheartening I suppose. I dont mean to QQ, but it makes trying to learn the game just seem like a lost cause since any wrong move is criticized or reported or bashed, and when you do try to defend yourself, the report kicks in. x___x;

Quick Question...Since I have been punished, does that mean at level 30 I cannot join the tribunal?
I've been punished myself, so it's no biggy. I honestly think the Tribunal is overrated, but you'll be able to view a few reports yourself. Your value and vote won't mean as much as those that have a high accuracy in judging of course. But you can always raise your score by reviewing cases carefully while giving your 'honest' judgement. The only thing you can do is learn from your mistakes at this point. Whatever it is you stated, you have obviously can't do it again. For the most part, sarcasm doesn't seem to work unless you're using some sort of communication such as TeamSpeak or Ventrilo. Keep your words at minimum if possible, yet on a friendly basis.

Gripsack

12-08-2012

After reviewing your case, it seems as though you've been reported for "intentional feeding" or possibly even "refusing to communicate with your team" (by not fighting with them or running solo all game). Try to stick with your team after a turret goes down. Typically that's the end of lane phase. Roaming is what comes next. It's very important that you don't give anyone free kills during this phase.

Mike941

12-08-2012

It really looked like you were feeding. 3 games in a row with really bad records never looks good in front of the trib.

RaseraSedai

12-08-2012

I was new... Thats such a crappy thing to be punished for.... -_- Not even going to bother playing then.

Ty for the reponses guys.

Gripsack

12-08-2012

Quote:
I was new... Thats such a crappy thing to be punished for.... -_- Not even going to bother playing then.

Ty for the reponses guys.
Honestly, that was my first thought after reviewing your case. "This guy must be new to the game." Some people take this game pretty serious. I'm one of those guys, but what your team should have done was help you out by telling you how to play Blitz (rather than ignoring the fact you didn't know what you were doing.)