So I deserved this, but I have a question.

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amg iTz Alex

12-08-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6008422/

first off, do not correct me or say I deserve this.

In the majority of the cases I beleive I was antagonized first and then I respond with my insults.

I would be completely fine with being banned as long as the people antagonizing get banned as well, oh and the fact I got banned for 14 days hit my nerves too.

Honestly when you people even read and "judge" the cases do you read the chat of the other people or just the accused?

Tribunal is unfair and something should be done about it, I know you're all going to say this is wrong and I'm just mad however I'm pretty sure I'm in the majority here and you would be in the minority as the people who navigate this forum are either angry at their bans(me) or know it all's who want to prove themselves to be some sort of "Messiah" to the league of legends society and do absolutely nothing on here but fuel the fire produced by the shear ammount of anger and hatred already in these forums.

IMO people should not be banned for "offensive language"( honestly if you're playing on the internet you should be prepared to be offended anyway) instead they should be muted like EVERY other online game does for "offensive language".

Oh and please don't say that will harm gameplay as the majorty of people I get paired with either use the chat to flame, call you a noob, or speak spanish (jajajaja seems to be a common phrase in use). You can also communicate perfectly with pings.

I have to leave my house, so if you post a comment then don't expect a reply, btw thank you for the downvotes, it only proves I've hit some nerves and made some people angry at the points I put forward, I also have no doubt in my mind that over half of you posting/voting don't even read the thread and read the first 2 sentences and think "yeah he's a rager let's downvote him to oblivion."

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-08-2012

1) Ban length is based on your punishment record. A 14-day ban means you've already been issued several warnings and bans. The length of the punishment is more of a measure of your inability to reform after all these previous bans moreso than the severity of your behavior in this particular instance.

2) If you respond to the antagonizers in a manner that does not violate the summoner's code, you will not be banned. If you report the antagonizers and they have a habit of being antagonistic, they will also be punished by the Tribunal system.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

the only question I found is:

Quote:
Honestly when you people even read and "judge" the cases do you read the chat of the other people or just the accused?
That depends on each case.

If someone says first thing in the game
Quote:
Cassiopeia [All] [00:07:38] ahahahaha
Cassiopeia [All] [00:07:44] l2play a complicated champ please.
then we don't really need to read the whole thing.

Amg iTz Alex

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
the only question I found is:

That depends on each case.

If someone says first thing in the game

then we don't really need to read the whole thing.
So, going off of what you just said you admitted to being one sided during the judgements and not reading the ENTIRE case, because if you do I think I cursed one time in that game, while I was cursed at several (basically proving my point on this case at least) that the tribunal is broken and leaving the judgement to the players is a terrible idea as 80-85% of the players are too lazy to read the ENTIRE game, or look at the fact that the person in question is carrying and their team is doing terrible, because whenever I carry and my team brings me down and makes me almost lose (I never lose btw.) I get fairly agitated as does the rest of the league of legends community.

Amg iTz Alex

12-08-2012

Oh, and for laughs I just got banned on my smurf for "abandoning my team" when I haven't played a game where I went negative, and afk'd for one game because I had to help my parents in the middle of it (came back and won the game for us basically) and the game after that I spilled coffee on my keyboard and had to clean it immediately hoping that it wouldn't break or the key's get sticky and nasty, I came back and we won that game too.

Btw I afk'd for maybe 15 minutes in a combined total, first time I ever left a game on that account.

AscKevinDaBeast

12-08-2012

you well deserved this ban yes, and your question is just completely stupid.

Amg iTz Alex

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscKevinDaBeast View Post
you well deserved this ban yes, and your question is just completely stupid.
Do explain how my question is stupid, it's the question the 3rd post quoted, the simple fact that you suggested this question stupid without giving a reason or a answer to the question suggest that I'm correct in my assumption and that you didn't read the entire paragraph, also showing that not only do the "judges" not read the case but the post about them too and simply flame the people posting.

GJ showing a lack of intelligence on your part.

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

retaliation isn't an excuse for being a jackass

BillyTheAttorney

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amg iTz Alex View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6008422/

first off, do not correct me or say I deserve this.

In the majority of the cases I beleive I was antagonized first and then I respond with my insults.
Hi there. I'm looking over the cases. Can you show me where you were antagonized first?

I see in game one...

Poppy [00:04:28] gj
Gangplank [00:06:16] gj
Olaf [00:06:17] lmao
Poppy [00:06:26] gj
Gangplank [00:06:51] mia
Poppy [00:06:58] mia
Olaf [All] [00:07:14] needed to go back anyways >.>
Cassiopeia [All] [00:07:38] ahahahaha
Cassiopeia [All] [00:07:44] l2play a complicated champ please.

You were reported as the Cass, and that looks like you started the antagonizing with the standard "l2P!" to the enemy champ. Up until then, it seemed totally normal until Cassiopeia started the escalation. So. You'll have to explain to me where you were antagonized and responded. It looked like the enemy was responding to you.

Later -

Cassiopeia [All] [00:21:21] jessus you are pathetic..
Poppy [00:21:21] gjk
Cassiopeia [All] [00:21:24] all of you honestly.
Cassiopeia [All] [00:21:31] pulled your team to death again
Cassiopeia [All] [00:21:35] look at that
Blitzcrank [All] [00:21:46] Cass, come and suck my dick
Cassiopeia [All] [00:21:52] umadbrah?

I'm not sure how to understand you being antagonized. You'll have to tell me.

-------------------

Game 2:

Once again, the first round of insults come from the purple texted player.

Fiora [All] [00:05:30] freaking noob cass
Fiora [All] [00:05:33] stay in your lane.
Cassiopeia [All] [00:05:38] lol
Fiora [All] [00:07:08] darius you are so bad lmao

Later:

Fiora [All] [00:09:05] cass where did your tower go at 8 mins? oh yeah roaming
Cassiopeia [All] [00:09:48] focus in ur play
Fiora [All] [00:10:42] b-b-b-b-bad.
Fiora [All] [00:10:49] honestly you should uninstall.
Darius [All] [00:11:25] bad
Fiora [All] [00:11:28] lmfao.
Darius [All] [00:11:32] should unintall
Fiora [All] [00:11:33] you killed me when I pinged out kid
Fiora [All] [00:11:42] only way you can kill me is when I can't play
Fiora [All] [00:11:44] so bad lmfao
Fiora [All] [00:12:02] lmfao
Fiora [All] [00:12:09] way to Ddos bad kids.

Again. according to the chat log - it looks like you were the antagonist. Now, I'd never punish for some friendly trash talking, but according to these cases - it appears you instigated the harassment. You'll have to tell me how you're responding to it. Because, I don't see it.

-----------------

Game 3

This is a troll fest. Looks like everyone required a report. But again, you'd have to point out the beginning of the other's harassment towards you because it looks like once again it was you who escalated the trolling arms race.

It looks like Kassadin is going after the opposing Katarina the hardest. But, here's what's interesting. Kha'Zix has been quiet all game until:

Skarner [All] [00:11:29] naa you're just stupid lucky, your whole team is.
Katarina [All] [00:11:46] LOL
Kha'Zix [All] [00:11:56] he mad i killed him
Katarina [All] [00:12:11] atleast i can solo u but 3 good god...
Kassadin [All] [00:12:36] u cant solo..
Skarner [All] [00:13:51] ****ing.noob khazix.
Skarner [All] [00:14:01] only kill me by luck and when I don't look.
Kha'Zix [All] [00:14:03] he mad i killed him twice

I just hope you can clear up where you were "responding to harassment" like you said you were doing. Because I don't see it. Perhaps you can show me?

Amg iTz Alex

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleb bartlett View Post
retaliation isn't an excuse for being a jackass
neither is ignorance.

12345 ... 7